Home Contact Us|
|Home > Haryana > Engineering > Faridabad > Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur|
Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad, Haryana
Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad, Haryana
Address:Shop No.- 1, First Floor, Saluja Complex
Near Maruti Showroom,
Neelam Chowk, Ballabgarh-Sohna Road,(Via Sarmathla)
Faridabad (District Faridabad)
Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad Haryana is a recognised institute / college. Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad Haryana is managed by Society: Tilak Raj Dhawan Educational and Charitable LadiyaPur, Ballabgarh, Faridabd Trust, QU-286-A, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110088. Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad Haryana was established on / in 2009.
Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad Haryana is situated in Faridabad of Haryana state (Province) in India. This data has been provided by www.punjabcolleges.com. Faridabad comes under Ballabhgarh Tehsil, Faridabad District.
Mobile No(s) of concerned persons at Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad Haryana are 99990-64706, 99995-02745, 98186-71770, 9811193320, 9999064706.
email ID(s) is
Website of Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad Haryana is http://decedu.in/.
Contact Details of Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad Haryana are : 0129-2224770
Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur, Faridabad Haryana runs course(s) in Engineering stream(s).
Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur is affiliated with Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (Haryana)
Profile of Delhi Engineering College LadiyapurAs the competition is soaring high and expectations are sky rocketing, DEC focus is on the philosophy that they who compete with themselves can never be overtaken. Our Endeavour is to create bench marks for ourselves and continuously upgrade the process and activities to incorporate the element of True Professional in our young students. With this aim, Delhi Engineering College has been established since 2009.
* To produce high quality, professionally well prepared human resource in engineering and technology disciplines.
* To adapt in curriculum innovation commensurate to technology changes on regular basis.
* To transform selected laboratories into world class test houses.
* To establish facilities for technology incubation and innovation management.
* To carry out industrially relevant R and D and foster research culture in the laboratories.
* To establish centers of advanced studies in areas of relevance to national economy.
* To promote techno-entrepreneurship.
* To develop synergetic partnership with the industries.
* To promote e-leaming and e-governance in the institute.
* To promote continuing education programs (CEP) to in service teachers and working professionals.
* To promote all round development of students and create a sense of social responsibility.
* To foster strong academic interactions and exchanges for the benefit of students and
* Academic excellence and integrity
* Outstanding teaching and service
* Scholarly research and professional leadership
* Integration of teaching, research, and service
* Individual and collective excellence
* Diversity, equity, and social justice
* Education of individuals across the life span
* Collegiality and collaboration
* A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a democratic society.
* All people are entitled to a high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, professional integrity, and a positive and nurturing environment.
* A dynamic education system fosters an equitable, productive economy in a global environment.
* Teaching and learning should be informed by scholarly research and effective practice.
* School improvement should be based on sound research, the application of theory as it relates to effective practice, policy development and collaboration with practitioners.
* Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and outreach to the state, nation, and the world.
* Interdisciplinary programs should be used to enhance human learning, growth, and development across the life span.
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
Each student shall conduct himself/herself in a manner befitting his/her association with an Institute of national importance. He/she is expected not to indulge in any activity which is likely to bring down the prestige of the Institute. He/She should also show due respect and courtesy to the teachers, administrators, officers and employees of the Institute, and good neighborly behavior to fellow students. Due attention and courtesy is to be paid to visitors of the Institute and residents of the Campus.
The reputation of an institute depends solely on the performance of its students, not on buildings, equipments, structures etc. although they are the pre-requisite aids. The students of an Institute are known not only by their performance in their academics but also by their conduct which is an integral part of their personality. In order to make the College feel proud of its students, the following code of conduct is expected of the students.
* They should behave, dress and project their image like dignified, respectable citizens of the Country.
* The students are expected to develop a sense of belongingness to the institute. Keep it up-right and clean and create a congenial environment conducive for studies.
* The students must be regular and punctual in their studies.
* The students must observe discipline. Indiscipline attracts punishment. They must observe self-imposed discipline in all activities, studies as well as other ones related to their stay in the College / Hostel.
* They should read the notices regularly, so as not to miss any important information.
* Their action must reflect respect for the Faculty members and must inculcate a spirit of fellow- feeling and mutual respect among themselves.
* They must observe proper silence in the classes/library and avoid making noise. They must observe timings in the Office and the Library so as to avoid unnecessary disturbance/over-crowding.
* Male students must not pass undesirable remarks at the female students and must observe due courtesies.
* The students must not write on walls etc. or make undesirables sketches on the Walls/Furniture tops/doors.
* They should not attempt to copy in the Test/ Examination.
* Drug is a health hazard. Students should not take drugs or consume intoxicants.
* Student shall keep their parents informed regularly about their performance in studies and other problems, if any. They should also make the payment of College/Hostel dues well in time.
* Ragging is a crime. Student should not indulge in any form of ragging.
* No student shall be discriminated on the basis of religion, caste and sex etc.
* In order to become good engineers student should observe professional ethics.
* A student will be admitted to a semester examination if he/she has attended regularly the prescribed course of study for the relevant semester and has attended not less than 75% of total number of classes held. This requirement shall be fulfilled separately for each course of study. The attendance shall be counted upto 10 days before the commencement of the examination. The Principal is empowered to condone the shortage in attendance upto 10% in each course in genuine cases, to his satisfaction.
* Provided that a student who has attended the requisite number of classes for subject(s) will be eligible to appear in the examination in those subject(s). Provided further that a candidate who is deficient in attendance shall have to repeat those courses in which he is deficient, whenever offered by the College.
RAGGING IS BANNED
Ragging in educational institutions is banned and any one indulging in ragging is likely to be punished appropriately, which may include expulsion from the institution, suspension from the institution or classes for a limited period or fine with a public apology. The punishment may also take the shape of
* Withholding scholarships or other benefits,
* Debarring from representation in events,
* Withholding results,
* Suspension or expulsion from Institute/ hostel or mess, and the like.
If the individuals committing or abetting ragging are not/cannot be identified, collective punishment can be awarded to act as a deterrent.
The following will be termed as the act of ragging; any disorderly conduct whether by words spoken or written or by an act, which has the effect of teasing, treating or handing with rudeness any other student(s), indulging in rowdy or indisciplined activities which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in fresher or junior student(s) or asking the student(s) to do any act or perform something, which such student(s) will not do in the ordinary course and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or a junior student.
As competition is soaring high and expectations are sky rocketing, DEC focus is on the philosophy that they who compete with themselves can never be overtaken. Our endeavor is to create bench marks for ourselves and continuously upgrade the process and activities to incorporate the element of Total Man in our young students. With this aim, Delhi Engineering College has been established since 2009 and is Approved by AICTE and DTE, and is Affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), which is into existence since 1976.
A self-supporting campus sprawling over 10 acres of land of scenic landscape has been laid out to create a unique learning environment. The college is located on Ballabgarh-Sohna Road, adjacent to numerous famous industries of India in all works of engineering. This surely generates value addition to academics of students and facilitates College-Industry interaction. The Lush Green area and the peaceful environment of the campus helps in the mental strength, growth and physical fitness of the students. Its a remarkable combination of harmonius ambience with perfect infrastructure. The College has, over the time, became a symbol of growth, progress and intellectual development of the students. The College is well connected by road and rail transport to all the near by states of North India i.e. Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pardesh, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal etc.
The college offers Four years B-Tech degree (regular) courses in the following branches :
* Computer Science Engineering
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
The campus sprawls over lush green area and has an impressive new building with comfortable and well furnished rooms, modern lecture theatres, a large well stocked library, modern computer lab, communication lab, workshop and cafeteria, all set in natural ambience. Campus life is informal and harmonious.
A well stacked central library at DEC, coming up on the second floor of the Administrative Block, occupies over 1000 sq. ft of area with the sitting capacity for more than 100 students at a time. The Library provides access to a vast repository of resources including abundant books, magazines, periodicals, journals etc. to keep the students abreast of the latest advancement and developments in the field of engineering technology. The college has a subscription to various National/International Journals/Conference proceedings as well as to over 25,000 online IEEE papers via INDEST Consortium- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT-D).A spacious reading room and reference section with extensive reading material related with Literature, Motivation, and Fiction etc. are also made available.
Class Rooms / Lecture Halls
The institute has huge and spacious Fully Air Conditioned classrooms which can comfortably accomodate large number of students. All the rooms are well lit and well ventilated, modernized classrooms which have reading and discussions facilities. These facilities create an ideal atmosphere well suited for teaching-learning process.
The institute has a state-of-the art fully Air-Conditioned and perational computer zone which is well equipped with more than 100 Dual Core Pentium-IV Computers with LCD monitors and latest application softwares. The computer zone offers round the clock high speed internet connectivity and a well structured LAN Connectivity. The Campus is Wi-Fi enabled and allows the users to access the internet On The Move as well.
Labs and Workshops
Labs like Physics, Chemistry, Electrical, Electronics etc. and workshops at Delhi Engineering College are spacious and fully equipped with latest ultra modern equipments as per requirements of each course for providing hands-on-training to the students.In addition, a central workshop covering 10,000 sq. ft. of area is maintaied to provide Hands on Traing to the students in areas like machine shop, welding, fitting, carpentry, sheet metal, fluid mechanics, SOM Lab, UTM machine etc.
As per the Order of Supreme Court of India (SCI), ragging in any form whatever is strictly banned in the college. A team of faculty members , under the guidance of Director, ensures that no form of ragging take roots on the campus. Students can be sure of a conducive and harmonius atmosphere on the campus.
The college has a spacious and well furnished building comprising Lecture Halls, Tutorial Rooms, Drawing halls, Workshops and Labs. The college provides Round-the-clock internet lab with full access to the students. College has EPBAX, Fax, Power supply backup by high Power Generators, Aquaguard Purified Water Cooler, Stationery Shop, Dispensary, Training and Placement Cell, Cafetaria, STD/ISD facilities, Photostat, Sports and Recreational facilities etc.
The college will be providing separate hostels for boys and girls with mess facility, near the campus. The hostel warden and staff will ensure a comfortable atmosphere with healthy meals.
A hygienic and well-maintained canteen is provided for all students and staff within the campus,a perfect place where students can chat, have refreshment in their leisure time.
Indoor-Outdoor Games Facility
Students are encouraged to get involved in various indoor and outdoor games in their free time. Various games like chess, carom board, Table Tennis etc. along with certain outdoor games like Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Cricket etc. have been available in the college campus.
DEC intends to Organize various Guest Lectures from the Eminent personalities from various Institutes like IIT Delhi, Thapar University-Patiala, Punjab Engineering College-Chandigarh, Regional Engineering College - Kurukshetra etc as well as from Industries Like Tata Group, Sapient Technologies, Maruti, Freescale, HCL, ST Microelectronics, Nokia, Samsung, Vodafone, BEL, etc. DEC also intends to set up certain sessions from the Ex- Defense (Indian Navy, Army, Air force, DRDO etc).The Interaction and discussions with such personalities will certainly bring the latest Technical and management practices to your doorstep. We are quite excited and look forward to bringing these to you very shortly. We will create a collage of learning where you evolve perspectives and values to live by and excel. DEC creates a learning process that weaves knowledge, emotions and actions into mature growth.
The College has always delivered excellence in all facets and we strongly believe that the globalized world requires engineers who can effectively and efficiently function in a multi-cultural environment and are sensitive towards the ever changing social and cultural environment. In order to have a better understanding of organization culture and industrial processes, various industrial visits are organized for students.
Personality Development quintessentially means enhancing and grooming ones outer and inner self to bring about a positive change to your life. Its a tool that helps one to realize selfs capabilities and strengths making One a stronger, a happier and a cheerful person.Towards this, much emphasis is laid on organizing regular sessions for Group Discussions, Debates, Extempore, and Presentations etc. for the students as a part of their regular routine.
Images / newspaper cuttings related to Delhi Engineering College Ladiyapur
Principal,Professor,Asstt Professor and Associate Professor (Job Vacancy)
Accountants and Librarian (Job Vacancy)
Some other Colleges in Haryana
Jhajjar Institute of Technology and Management, Jhajjar
H.No. 1163, Arya Nagar
Jhajjar (District )
MM Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation (MMIPR), Mullana (Ambala)
Mullana (Ambala) (District )
Haryana Federation of Haryana University and College Teachers (HFUCTO), Panchkula
Panchkula (District )
Bhagwan Mahaveer College of Education, Sonepat
Near Railway Crossing
Post Office : Rathdhana
Sonepat (District Sonepat)
Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Rajlu Garhi
Rajlu Garhi (District Sonepat)
Write to us giving good and bad things about your college, we will publish it on this site. email us at punjabcolleges @ gmail.com (without spaces)