Largest database of Universities and Colleges in India situated in more than 9000 towns.
Home Contact Us
Pvt Institutes in Kerala
Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala, Kerala
Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala, Kerala
Address:Kuruvialassery PO, Mala
Mala (District Thrissur (Trichur))
Kerala, IndiaPin Code : 680735
Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala Kerala is a recognised institute / college. Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala Kerala was established on / in 2001.
Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala Kerala is situated in Mala of Kerala state (Province) in India. This data has been provided by www.punjabcolleges.com. Mobile No(s) of concerned persons at Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala Kerala are 94474-41343.
email ID(s) is
Website of Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala Kerala is www.holygracebschool.org.
Contact Details of Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala Kerala are : Ph: 0480 - 2893366, 2891647, 2897144
Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala Kerala runs course(s) in Engineering, Technical stream(s).
Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies is affiliated with University of Calicut, Calicut (Kerala)
Images / newspaper cuttings related to Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies
Media coverage of Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Mala Kerala, Kerala
About UsHoly Grace Academy of Management Studies Mala (HAMS Mala), the fully residential B-School recognized by AICTE New Delhi and affiliated to Calicut University conducting PG program in Business Administration.
HAMS Mala (MBA College Mala) prepares its students to understand key interactions among the functional areas of a business system and apply key concepts to arrive at meaningful solutions. According to Adv. Raju Davis, the Chairman and renowned Educationalist "Holy Grace will strive to give you the best features of the Global management education". HAMS Mala is the largest B-School in Kerala with more than 5000 sqft building only for MBA. Just 15 kms away from Kochi International Airport. HAMS is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city amidst lush green and tranquil environs, perfect for preparing tomorrows career-oriented Executive.
Objectives: The PG program in Business Administration at Holy Grace is intended to prepare the students to understand key interactions among the functional areas of a business system and apply key concepts to arrive at meaningful solutions. The programme focuses on a Global outlook.
The idea is to inculcate confidence, improve communication skills, develop personality and give exposure to multi-culture. Spread over 2 years (4 semesters), the programme specifically aims at:
* Imparting state-of-art knowledge of the concepts and techniques of management.
* Developing the ability to comprehend the environment.
* Imparting analytical decision-making skills.
* Fostering a novel approach to work, irrespective of the undergraduate specialization,
* Producing people with right kind of value culture to work for society as well.
* Developing programs that meet the quality expectations of students, employers and stakeholders.
* Obtaining comprehensive and current information about management education.
* Locating professional development programs to keep administrators, faculty, and academic programs current and effective.
Students without appropriate foundation business course experience will be required to complete additional coursework in quantitative methods, economics and business psychology.
Features: Personality development programmes like simulation exercises, role-plays, case analysis, psychometric tests, group works etc.
* A curriculum running for about 1000 hours per semester.
* Curriculum revised and updated every year based on faculty interaction with employers
* Competent and committed faculty.
* Leading industry practitioners teaching at Holy Grace.
* Unique 16 weeks Summer Internship Program.
* 100% placements assistance.
* On-the-job-training arrangement.
* On-line share trading experience is shared live.
* Executive education programs, in-company training program, seminars, and workshops for continuing professional education.
* Fully equipped wi-fi computer labs and library.
* Focus on Indian and International Case Studies.
* Global Affiliations.
The students at Holy Grace are equipped with a holistic outlook towards life based on ethical values and social responsibilities. At least one foreign course (optional) is taught during the semester.
Following add-on Professional courses are also included in the curriculum based on the trends and the requirements of the market:
* Retailing, SCM & Logistics (150 Hours).
* Mass Communication & Advertising Management (150 Hours).
* Aviation, Tourism & Cargo Management (150 Hours).
* Banking & Insurance (150 Hours).
* Textile & Fashion Technology (150 Hours).
Total Seats available: 60
Curriculum: The program would commence in the first week of August. The course starts with a two-week orientation program called Course Immersion Module.
Introductory Course Immersion Module: (14 days)
* Fundamentals of Accounting.
* Business Statistics Fundamentals.
* Language Course (English).
* Soft Skills Development Program.
* Team building, Ethics, Business Communication.
* Outdoor Camp.
The Syllabus: The Holy Grace Mala course curriculum is designed to give students an extensive understanding of the disciplines like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and MIS.
Spread over Four semesters, the course includes an extensive pedagogy to be followed. Holy Grace follows a credit semester system with evaluations on periodical basis. The students in their first year are given ample exposure to basic management subjects, which later branches into specializations of their choice during the second year.
The course curriculum includes Industrial Training and work project. In addition to these the students have to undergo at regular intervals training, development programmes, seminars, workshops, and skill enhancement programmes of various magnitudes.
Specialisations: Every student will study subjects based on the electives opted for. The electives are chosen from the subjects listed herewith while the industry internship and project will be based on the student's preference. Students are required to choose any two streams (Dual Specialisation) from the list of electives given below:
Indicative List Of Electives - For Semesters 3 & 4
4. Human Resource
Any student who has passed any degree of the University of Calicut including degree programmes of SDE, University of Calicut or that of IGNOU or that of any other University or Institution recognized by UGC or AICTE. Applicants must have done 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under regular stream. The minimum marks for degree examination shall not be less than 50% in aggregate (without approximation). However SC/ST/OBC and OEC shall be given relaxation under the University rules.
A work experience is an added advantage. All applicants are required to appear for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association, New Delhi, before applying to Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies. Applicants for admission are evaluated based on current MAT score, past academic performance, and performance in the personal interview and group discussion. Admissions for Management Quota will be filled based on MAT score/ by a separate entrance examination conducted as per the instructions and decisions of the honourable Courts/ Government/ University, from time to time.
Walk in or write to College for application forms and Brochures at the address given below with a demand draft for Rs. 500/-, favouring "Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies", payable at Mala.
Address: Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Kuruvilassery PO, Mala - 680735, Thrissur District, Kerala State, India.
For further queries please contact them either over phone @ +91 - 9447441343, +91 - 995478008, +91 - 480 - 3293889, +91 - 480 - 2893366, +91 - 480 - 2891647, +91 - 480 - 2897144, and or mail to: email@example.com
The Institute boasts of envious infrastructure standards and is comparable with any top business school in Kerala.
The Library: The Institute has one of the best management libraries. The library is a treasure house of over 4000 books related to management and allied topics with complete electronic reference facility. This virtual library, different from all others in Kerala, also connects the students to the world beyond India. It also subscribes to national and international magazines.
Computer Lab: The Institute has wide computer labs equipped with 60 Pentium IV PC's and other peripherals like printers, CD Writers etc. 24-hour Internet connectivity for students. These facilities are available for students on all days. Features include the following:
* Five labs supporting 210 P IV PCs IBM branded with 21 printers.
* 5 IBM Netfinity 3000 servers.
* 10 Digital trainer kits.
* 8085/8086 Microprocessor kit.
* Intel/3 COM switches and hubs, CAT cables providing complete networking.
* Uninterrupted power supplies giving 100% power back up.
* Operating systems like Windows 2000,Windows XP,Windows NT and UNIX.
* Licensed software like DB2, Visual Age for JAVA, Visual Studio, Oracle 8i,Oracle 10g, MS-Office XP, Coreldraw, Turbo C, Assembler, MS-Projects, MS-Visual Studio -2005, Macromedia 8, Frontpage etc.
* Institutes internal website.
Internet: College has a dedicated radio link facilitating uninterrupted connectivity at the constant speed of 256 kbps. This high-speed connectivity and these Internet gizmos help the students in quick downloads and easy surfing over the net.
Bank: An on-campus Bank outlet that takes care of the students' financial needs.
Cafeteria: An ultra-modern executive cafeteria, the first one of its kind in Kerala that caters from morning till midnight both continental and Indian delicacies.
Hostels: Separate living facilities for Boys and Girls on the campus. Each room is furnished with cots, study tables and storage racks. Each hostel has a separate common room. The common rooms are furnished with comfortable seating for watching television and reading. In addition, they also contain facilities for indoor games such as Table Tennis and Carom.
Gymnasium: Holy Grace has a full-fledged Health Cub with all modern equipments for use of its students and members under the guidance of a trained instructor. It has indoor & outdoor recreational facilities. Students are encouraged to make full use of them after a strenuous day.
Sports Facilities: The Institute also provides various sports facilities to the student and gives them a chance to choose from a wide range of sports like football, Table Tennis, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Cricket, Badminton, Chess, and Carom etc.
Medical Facilities: The Institute has in-Campus First Aid facilities to take care of the students immediate health needs. The institute has a Physician on its rolls to visit the Holy Grace campus regularly. In case of emergency, the institute makes available ambulance facility for referring any case to a hospital or Nursing Home.
* The only Professional College in Kerala exclusively for MBA.
* Wi-Max & Wi-fi campus, with laptops compulsory (first in Kerala).
* 2 weeks foreign study tour to Singapore and Malaysia (only B-School in South India).
* Student-friendly campus with 75,000 sq.ft built up area only for MBA (largest in South India).
* Confidence building exercises :- Para-gliding, Rapling, Rock Climbing etc (only B-School in India).
* Executive club for the first time with Horse-Riding, Billiards, Tennis, Shooting, Health Club etc (only B-School in South India).
* Live job exposure from second semester (only B-School in Kerala).
* British English by British Faculty (only B-School in Kerala).
* Own Share Trading floor and Stock Market Training (only B-School in South India).
* A virtual library with the most advanced IT centre.
* Executive Cafeteria (only B-School in Kerala).
* The only B- School in South India that conducts an International Conference & 4 National Conferences every year.
* The only B-School in South India that trains for 24 * 7 MNC Culture.
* Fully residential campus.- Director, all the faculty members including Office Staff & all the students live in the campus which resembles the modern version of the ancient Gurukula System (only B-School in India).
Only from Holy Grace in South India: A foreign study of 2 weeks in Singapore and Malaysia is also a part of the curriculum for the students to get maximum exposure to the foreign culture and management skills without any extra payment, the only one of its kind in South India. As they at Holy Grace firmly believe that education is not restricted to books alone, in tune with this concept, this B-School aims at making knowledgeable individuals who at the same time are well aware of the world, world matters and changing times. Also keeping in mind the growing demand for personnel's from India, Holy Grace provides a proper accent training for British English by British Faculties.
Postal Address: Holy Grace Academy of Management Studies, Kuruvilassery P.O, Mala 680735, Thrissur District, Kerala, India.
Phone: +91-480-2893366, +91-480-2891647, +91-480-2897144, +91-9447441343.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Some other Colleges in Kerala
Chembai Memorial Government Music College, Palakkad (Palghat)
Palakkad (Palghat) (District Palakkad (Palghat))
Kerala Agricultural University, Research Stations not covered under NARP set up, Cattle Infertility Scheme, Vellimadukkunnu
Vellimadukkunnu (District )
Kerala Agricultural University, Rice Research Station, Vyttila
Vyttila (District Kochi (Cochin / Ernakulam))
Calicut Adarsha Sanskrit Vidyapeetham, Calicut
Calicut (District )
Central Coir Research Institute, Alappuzha
Alappuzha (District Alappuzha)
Write to us giving good and bad things about your college, we will publish it on this site. email us at punjabcolleges @ gmail.com (without spaces)