Largest database of Universities and Colleges in India situated in more than 9000 towns.
Home Contact Us
|Home > Bihar > Education > Gaya > MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE|
MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya, Bihar
MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya, Bihar
Address:WEST CHURCH ROAD, NEAR DM RESIDENCE
Gaya (District Gaya)
Bihar, IndiaPin Code : 823001
MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya Bihar is a recognised institute / college. MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya Bihar was established on / in 2008.
MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya Bihar is situated in Gaya of Bihar state (Province) in India. This data has been provided by www.punjabcolleges.com. Mobile No(s) of concerned persons at MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya Bihar are 93308-23141, 99031-21404.
Contact Details of MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya Bihar are : Telephone: +91-933-9054696
Number of seats in MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya Bihar is 100.
MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya Bihar runs course(s) in Education stream(s).
Media coverage of MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Gaya Bihar, Bihar
NCTE appeal order for MAGADH TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE GayaF.No.89-175-2010-Appeal
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR TEACHER EDUCATION
Hans Bhawan, Wing II, 1, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110002
O R D E R
WHEREAS the appeal of Magadh Teacher's Training College, Distt. Gaya, Bihar dated 11-03-2010 is against the Order No. ERC-7-103.6(III).6-2009-2975 dated 14-01-2010 of the Eastern Regional Committee, withdrawing recognition for conducting B.Ed course on the grounds
1) The committee noted that at the time of inspection u-s 17 conducted on 25-08-2009, it was found that the institution was not adhering to the NCTE Rules and Regulations published from time to time and conditions stipulated in the orders issued to the institution.
2) As per VT remarks, 1 Vice Principal and 6 lecturers are available. Principal is likely to join end of the August 2009. Two part time lecturers are appointed which is not as per norms. In this regard the institution appointed a Principal but not submitted in the form of affidavit Rs. 10-- and Rs. 100-- stamp paper in prescribed format. Experience certificate of the Principal not given.
3) List of teaching staff not countersigned by the competent authority of the concerned affiliating body.
4) Affidavit on Rs. 10-- and Rs. 100-- stamp paper regarding appointment of staff not submitted.
5) Language learning lab not available.
6) Games and Sports facility not available.
7) Science, Psychology and ET lab not available.
8) Hall and laboratory are under construction.
9) AS per VT remarks one secondary school is running in same building.
10) Basic amenities not satisfactory.
11) 1st and 2nd floor are under construction.
12) Teacher for Physical, Art, Work Experience, IT Literacy not available.
13) On verification of the website it is found that requisite information not available in the website.
List of teaching staff, affidavit regarding teaching staff, affidavit regarding land not available.
14) The present infrastructure appears to be inadequate for running the B.Ed. course with 100 intake.
15) All labs as reported dismantled for construction. No labs are in position.
16) The institution have only two computers which is inadequate.
17) Laboratory not equipped as per NCTE norms.
18) Toilets are not in working condition.
19) Reading space and sufficient furniture's not provided in the library.
20) Method teachers as per the need are not appointed-posted.
21) As per the VT items in the library are insufficient and in adequate. Reading space and furniture in the library is also insufficient.
22) As per the VT report the total area of the land on which the building is situated is less than the required. The other land possessed by the institution is not adjacent to the Campus. As per the VT a school from Nursery to Class 10th is running in the same space.
23) In building plan total area less than the required.
24) Total area and built up area not given in building completion certificate and approved by Consultant Engineer which is not as per norms.
25) As per Notice dated 19-10-2007 some part of roof of the building is broken and temporary shed of asbestos was shown in the CD submitted by the Visiting Team.”
AND WHEREAS the Correspondent, Magadh Teacher's Training College (hereinafter referred to as the appellant), preferred an appeal dated 12-03-2010 to the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi (hereinafter referred to as the Council) under Section 18 of the NCTE Act, 1993 against the said Order.
AND WHEREAS Shri Surya Narayan Raj, Secretary and Smt. Nandni Sen, Manager, Magadh Teacher's Training College, Distt. Gaya, Bihar presented the case of the appellant institution on 21.04.10. In the appeal and during personal presentation it was submitted that
(i) the observation made in the withdrawal order had no reason to accept the findings of the Visiting Team appointed by the respondent in connection with the alleged inspection said to have been conducted on 25-08-2009 as mentioned therein; in as much as there was no such inspection held on 25-08-2009. Rather an inspection was actually held earlier on 21-08-2009 only;
(ii) At the time of inspection the Principal of the College had resigned and left the appellant college and for the purpose of carrying on administrative duties, a Senior lecturer as an interim measure was directed by the College to act as Vice Principal, while steps for appointment of a permanent Principal for the vacant post of the Principal of the appellant College by its Management, was already undertaken, and eventually the Principal was permanently appointed. Further the total strength of the faculty of the College comprising of 1 Principal, 7 permanent lecturers and 2 part time lecturers for imparting certain special teachings like Arts and crafts, Physical Education etc. had been appointed; List of teaching staff was countersigned by the competent authority OSD, Magadh University Bodhgaya and it submitted the true copies of the necessary affidavits on Rs. 10-- and Rs. 100-- stamp paper and also hosted faculty details on the website of the college.
(iii) The labs for each subject were available with adequate facilities. In this context if found necessary, the appellant college shall produce all the necessary documents including vouchers, stock register etc. for kind satisfaction of the appellant authority.
(iv) The secondary school had been shifted before the commencement of session 2009-2010.
(v) In the college all basic amenities, with provision of toilets, drinking water facilities, furniture, canteen telephone facilities, parking space for vehicles, etc. area available.
(vi) At the time of inspection by the Visiting Team there was no construction as such on first and second floor, only some wooden work was going on.
(vii) On the website, required information was available. A true copy of the contents of the website on behalf of the College indicate that the requisite information was available.
(viii) The appellant college was granted recognition on the basis of same infrastructure after due satisfaction of the relevant materials placed on record by the ERC. Hence, it cannot now withdraw recognition.
(ix) At the time of the inspection, the labs were in process of annual repairing and maintenance at the leisure time after completion of the academic session.
(x) There were 6 computers existing in reality.
(xi) Before granting the recognition the appellant college submitted all details regarding the existing building with certified plan of the same along with the description of the land on which the building stood.
(xii) Apart from what had been stated above the appellant submits that in case the authority is still insistent about the necessity of larger area, in that event the appellant college is prepared to build up the College building on the land comprising of 3 acre 20 decimals at a new place which has been acquired by the College authority already.
AND WHEREAS the Council noted from the Visiting Team Report dt. 21.08.09 that 20,400 sq. ft. of land was in possession of the society and on this piece of land B. Ed college was located. It was also having 3.20 acre. of land on ownership basis, at some other place, not adjacent to the present campus; total built-up area of the building was 2843 sq. ft., additional construction was going on 1st and 2nd floors and not yet completed and not worth organizing classes; institution is running Adarsh
Magadh Public School (Eng. Medium) in the same building in the morning shift (6.30- 10.30 am); principal was not in position; only 6 teachers were on full time basis; the supporting staff for art education, physical education, work experience and ICT were not available; labs were under construction, computer lab had only 02 computers; no language learning lab; reading space and furniture in the library were found insufficient. The Council further noted that ERC on the basis of this inspection report issued show cause notice on 14.10.09 and the Council perused the reply of the institution dt. 10.11.09 and inter-alia noted that
(i) the selection and appointment of the principal and lecturers was not as per norms because the advertisement was given on 22.07.09 in the news paper “Aaz” for applying before 22.07.09.
Selection committee was not constituted as per NCTE norms; faculty list was also not approved by the university.
(ii) the building plan proposed at Khata No, 64 mentioned the builtup area of 8519.94 sq. ft., it was running school in the morning shift in the same building.
(iii) the list of the faculty available on the website does not match with the list shown to the Council.
(iv) Building completion certificate does not mention area details and not issued by the competent civic authority. In view of the above, the Council came to the conclusion that there was no justification in accepting the appeal and that it should be rejected.
AND WHEREAS after perusal of documents, memorandum of appeal, affidavit, VT Report and after considering oral arguments advanced during hearing, the Council reached the conclusion that there was no ground to accept the appeal and that it should be rejected. Accordingly, the appeal was rejected and ERC’s order dated 14-01-10 was confirmed.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council hereby confirms the Order appealed against.
1. The Secretary, Magadh Teacher's Training College, West Church Road, Near D.M. Residence,, Distt. Gaya - 823001, Bihar
2. The Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. Regional Director, Eastern Regional Committee, 15, Neelkanth Nagar, Nayapalli, Bhubaneshwar - 751012.
4. PS to Chairperson
5. The Secretary, Education (looking after Teacher Education) Government of Bihar, Patna.
Some other Colleges in Bihar
NIIT - Patna, Patna
2nd Floor, Kumar Tower, Boring Road Crossing
Patna (District )
Dhanbad Law College, Dhanbad
Hirapur - Damodarpur Road
Dhanbad (District Dhanbad)
Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE), Patna
Flat No. 205, (2nd Floor)
Shri Ram Plaza,
Patna (District )
SKR College, Barbihga
Barbihga (District )
PN College, Parsa
Parsa (District )
Write to us giving good and bad things about your college, we will publish it on this site. email us at punjabcolleges @ gmail.com (without spaces)