Home > Rajasthan > Education > Jaipur > SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur, Rajasthan
SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Address:1, MAHAVEER NAGAR A MUHANA, ROAD, OPP VT ROAD, MANSAROVAR
Jaipur (District Jaipur)
SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur Rajasthan is a recognised institute / college. Status: Co-Ed. SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur Rajasthan was established on / in 2007.
SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION is situated in Jaipur of Rajasthan state (Province) in India. This data has been provided by www.punjabcolleges.com. Jaipur comes under Jaipur Tehsil, Jaipur District.
Mobile No(s) of concerned persons at SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur Rajasthan are 9829342926.
Contact Details of SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur Rajasthan are : 0141-6504444
CoursesNumber of seats in SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur Rajasthan is 100.
SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur Rajasthan runs course(s) in Education stream(s).
Approval details: SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION is affiliated with University of Rajasthan, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Media coverage of SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur Rajasthan, Rajasthan
NCTE appeal order for SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION JaipurFile No. 89-274-2010-Appeal
Siddarth College of Education
1- VT Road, Mansarovar,
Sub : Appeal dated 16-04-2010 under Section 18(1) of NCTE Act, 1993 in respect of Siddarth College of Education, Jaipur, Rajasthan against the Order dated 20-02-2010 of Northern Regional Committee, Jaipur - regarding B.Ed.
I am directed to inform you that the above mentioned appeal of your institution will be considered by the Council on 30-04-2010 from 1:30:00 PM at NCTE headquarters, New Delhi. 2. You are requested to depute an officer - employee of your institution to present the case on the said date and time at the address given below:
National Council for Teacher Education,
Hans Bhawan, Wing II,
1, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi - 110 002.
3. The representative should not be a legal practitioner. The representative shall be required to produce an authorisation letter from the institution before he-she is allowed to present the case of the institution.
4. If the institution does not send its representative without any valid reason, it will be presumed that the institution has nothing to represent.
5. The representative should bring point wise written explanation alongwith all supporting DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCES in ORIGINAL for perusal during the course of personal presentation.
6. A line in confirmation about your - or representative's attendance for the hearing will be appreciated.
(P. Subba Lakshmi)
NCTE appeal order for SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION JaipurF.No.89-623-2010-Appeal
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR TEACHER EDUCATION
Hans Bhawan, Wing II, 1, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110002
O R D E R
WHEREAS the appeal of Siddharth College of Education, Jaipur, Rajasthan dated 07-06-2010 is against the Order No. NRC-NCTE-F-7-RJ-1672-159 Meeting-2010-21974 dated 13-05-2010 of the Northern Regional Committee, refusing recognition for conducting M.Ed course on the grounds “the deficiencies communicated to the Institute through letter number F. NRC-NCTE-F-7-RJ-1672-155 Meeting-2010-16281 dt. 05.02.10 still exist. The deficiencies-
1) The land is not in the name of Institute.
2) The Psychology lab is ill equipped.
3) Language learning lab is not available in the college. 4) As per NCTE norms for M.Ed., 2000 titles are not available in the library. Also standard reference books for M.Ed. are not available.”
AND WHEREAS the Correspondent, Siddharth College of Education (hereinafter referred to as the appellant), preferred an appeal dated 08-06-2010 to the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi (hereinafter referred to as the Council) under Section 18 of the NCTE Act, 1993 against the said Order.
AND WHEREAS Sh. Dr. B.S. Poswal, Secretary, Siddharth College of Education, Jaipur, Rajasthan presented the case of the appellant institution on 16-08-2010. In the appeal and during personal presentation, it was submitted that they had furnished lease documents for the land leased by Jaipur Development Authority, to the NRC with their Affidavit on Rs. 100-- stamp paper; the land had been allotted to the parent body, namely Shri Birbal Medical Education Society, by Jaipur
Development Authority with permission to use the land for educational purpose; further lease deed had been executed between the parent society and Siddharth College of Education; the Psychology lab was well equipped and bills for purchase of equipment are enclosed; and language lab was fully equipped.
AND WHEREAS the Council noted from submissions made by the appellant that addition of 1149 books relating to M.Ed programme (to the existing stock of 3604 books) was done. However, since NCTE Regulations requires availability of 2000 titles exclusively for M.Ed. Course and since the institution did not provide so many books, it was not considered fit for M.Ed. course. In the circumstances the Council came to the conclusion that the appeal deserved to be rejected, the order of NRC confirmed.
AND WHEREAS after perusal of documents, memorandum of appeal, affidavit, and after considering oral arguments advanced during hearing, the Council reached the conclusion that there was no ground to accept the appeal and hence it should be rejected. Accordingly, the appeal was rejected and NRC’s order dated 13-05-10 was confirmed.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council hereby confirms the Order appealed against.
Vice – Chairperson
1. The Secretary, Siddharth College of Education, Mahavir Nagar-A, Muhana Road, Opp. V.T. Road,Mansarovar, Jaipur - 302010, Rajasthan
2. The Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. Regional Director, Northern Regional Committee, A-46, Shantipath, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur - 302004, Rajasthan.
4. PS to Chairperson
5. The Secretary, Education (looking after Teacher Education) Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Summary: SIDDHATH COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Jaipur Rajasthan website, mobile, contact address and approval / recognition details.