Home > Uttar Pradesh > Education > Meerut > MCAT Education
MCAT Education, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
MCAT Education, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Address: Plot / Street / Area
Sector-2, Poket-A, Shatabdi Nagar
212, SAKET, UNIVERSITY ROAD
Meerut (District Meerut)
Uttar Pradesh, IndiaPin Code : 250002
MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh is a recognised institute / college. MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh is also known as Mc@T Education. MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh is managed by Society: Sardar Patel Smriti Janhit Shodh Sansthan CI-20,Ansals Colony, Suryodaya Vihar, Shastri Nagar, Meerut. MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh was established on / in 2003.
MCAT Education is situated in Meerut of Uttar Pradesh state (Province) in India. This data has been provided by www.punjabcolleges.com. Meerut comes under Meerut Tehsil, Meerut District.
Fax # of MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh is 0121-2441617.
Contact Person(s) of the MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh is (are): Director : Prof K K Sharma.
Mobile No(s) of concerned persons at MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh are 094127-05269, 09897302450.
email ID(s) is
Website of MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh is www.mcateducation.com.
Contact Details of MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh are : Telephone: +91-121-2651869, 2441617, 2441618
CoursesNumber of seats in MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh is 100.
MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh runs course(s) in Education stream(s).
Approval details: MCAT Education is affiliated with Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJ AKTU), Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Profile of MCAT EducationDate of Submission : 01/09/2010, Wednesday 12:31 PM
Teacher Education Institution Registration Details
Reference ID : NUPMRTIN-1260
TAN. No : MRTM01551E
NACC Accredited : No
--NCTE NACC Grade :
--Year of NACC Accredation : 1970
Minority : No
--Minorty Type : NA
--Religion : NA
--Language : NA
Location college/institution : Urban
Located in : institusional
Building Type : Its own campus
Total Area(Sq.Mts.) : 6411
Total Built up Area(Sq.Mts.) : 3993
Nature of land holding : Lease
Type of Land(Lease) : Government
Construction completed Date : 13/03/2009
Shared Campus Area :
Campus shared by : By Registration
Khasra No./Plot No./Survey No. : Sector-2 Pocket A
Revenue Village of the land : Shatabdi Nagar Meerut
Land is free from all encumbrances ? : Yes
Type of college/institution : Co-education college
Management of the college/institution : Self financed institution(Private)
Management of college/Institute : NA
Institution or its Managing society/body registered ? : Yes
Registration Act : 1860
No. of Non Teaching Staff(Male) : 7
No. of Non Teaching Staff(Female) : 2
No. of Non Teaching Staff(Total) : 9
Area of Reading Room(Sq.Mts.) : 141
Seating Capacity : 75
Titles of Teacher Education(Library) : 3170
Books of Teacher Education : 10117
No.of Journals : 14
No of Encyclopedias(Library) : 04
Area of Lab : 130
No of Computers : 40
Internet Access ? : Yes
LAN : Yes
Availability of LCD Projector : Yes
Availability of OHP : Yes
Availability of TV : Yes
Availability of VCR : Yes
Name of Experiment(Psycho Lab) :
Environment Awareness ability
measurement, Mangal Teacher
Adjustment Inventory, Adjustment
Inventory for College Students,
Immediate memory test, Mental ability
test, Creativity thinking test, Bhatia
Personality Achievement Test,
Sentence Completion Test, Problem
Solving Ability Test, Mannual for the
adjustment inventory, Pattern Drawing
Test, Pass a long test, Koli;s Block
Design Test, Sodhiâ€™s Attitude Test,
S.A.T.C.S, Reasoning ability test,
Achievement motive test, Mangal
Emotional Intelligence Inventory,
General Intelligence test, Language
Name of Appratus(Psycho Lab) :
Mirror Drawing Apparatus, Human
Maze Apparatus, Memory Drum
Apparatus, Stop Watch racer
mechanical, Finger Dexterity Board
with Pins, Human Psychologi
Area of science Lab : 56
Physical Science Name Experiment :
Measurement of Vernier Callipers,
Measurement of Screw Gaze,
Preparement of Oxygen,
Thermometer, To identify the given
Salt, Spring Balance, Direction of
magnetic compass, Preparation of
Name of Charts(Physical Science) :
Steam Engine, Pascals Rule, Levers,
Simple Machine, Distillation,
Name Experiment(Biological Science) :
To identify the Specimen, To prepare
the T.S. of Roots, To prepare the T.S.
of Stems, To prepare the T.S. of Leaf,
Study of Microscope
Name Charts(Biological Science) :
T.S. of Leaf, Plant Kingdom, Typical
Plant Cell, Respiratory System,
Mitosis of Plant, Nervous System, T.S.
of Root, Digestive System, Skeleton
System, Eye and its Defects,
Muscular System, Human Physiology-
Eye, Human Physiology-Ear, Human
Name Model(Biological Science) :
Elementary Canal, Dicot System,
Amoeba, Mitosis Division, L.S. of
Flower, Monocol Stem, L.S. of Hydra,
Animal Cell, Skeleton, Human Eye
Area of Lab(Language Lab) : 72
Name of Equipments(Language Lab) :
Computers, LCD, Projector, Master
console, Soose Neek Mike, Speakers,
Headphone with Volume Control
Name of Charts(Language Lab) :
Charts of English Vocabulory, Charts
of Hindi Vocabulory
Indoor Game Area : 102
Indoor Game(D.Ed/B.Ed./M.Ed.courses) :
Carrom Board, Chess, Chinese
Checker, Dumbles, Rou
Outdoor Games(D.Ed/B.Ed./M.Ed.courses) : Volley Ball, Kho- Kho, Badminton
Area of Outdoor Games : 790
.Toy Making, 2. Pot Making, 3.
Painting Making, 4. Soft Toy Making,
5. Bunch Making, 6. Sewing Machine,
Name & No. of Instruments(arts & carfts) :
7. Drawing, 8. Music and Dance. 9.
Computer, 10. Scanner, 11. Printer,
12.Digital Camera, 13. Audio Player
Cum Recorder, 14.Slide Projector, 15.
Name Charts(arts & carfts) :
Charts of Indian Folk Dances, Charts
of Indian Painting, Charts of Indian
Name of Models(arts & carfts) :
Puppets, Soft Toys, Clay Work, Print
Name of Instruments(Health and Physical...) :
Carrom Board, Chess, Chinese
Checker, Dumbles, Round Sticks,
Volley Ball, Kho- Kho, Badminton
No of Instruments(Health and Physical... ) :
Health Models, Body Charts,
Photgraphs of National Awardees
Name Charts(Mathematics Resource Center) : Square, Rectangle, Triangle, Circle
Name Model(Mathematics Resource Center) :
Solid-Cubes, Cylinders, Cones,
Spheres, Wooden stick of various
lengths, wooden shapes of square,
rectangle, Triangle, Circles, Square
Name of Instruments (Anatomy,Physiology... ) : NIL
Name of Charts (Anatomy,Physiology ...) : NIL
Name of Equipments(Atheletic Care) : NIL
Name of Charts(Atheletic Care) : NIL
Name and No. of Instrumernts(Cultural Facility) : NIL
Name & No. of Instruments(Athletics) : NIL
Size of Track(Athletics) : NIL
Indoor Games(C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.courses) : NIL
Indoor Game[Area](C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.courses) : NIL
Outdoor Games(C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.courses) : NIL
Area of Alloted Outdoor Games : NIL
Gym Facility for Women : No
Area of Men Gym(sq.Mts.) : 0
No of Stnations(men) : NIL
Area of Women Gym :
No of Stnations(women) :
Mode of Salary : By Bank
Salary Transfer(Faculty) : each faculty separately
Account Details of Bank (Salary) : 2159000100067614
Date of Opening of Bank A/c : 05/06/2007
Opening Balance : 9142
Fees : 9565476
Donation : 0
MISC : 2089552
Total Amount Receipts : 11664170
Expenditure Teacher Salary : 1991593
Expenditure Non Teacher Salary : 842400
Expenditure Library : 484263
Expenditure Laboratory : 233729
Expenditure Furniture : 0
Expenditure Misc : 6755046
Total Expenditure : 10307031
Balance of Funds Available During Year : 4005501
Name of Auditor/CA : Sh T. L. Mahajan
Address of Auditor/CA : 175/5, Shastri Nagar, Meerut
Phone NO. : 9412202002
Teaching Faculty Details
Teacher id Designation
Composition of Society/Trust
Mrs. Manju C-97, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad Sudhir Paraswal
Sanjai Farm Traders, Chahshiri Road, Bijnor,U.P.
Dr. Arun Kumar CI-20, Ansals Colony, Suryoadaya Vihar, Shastri Nagar, Meerut
Om Pal Singh Vill. Rajapur, Distt. Ghaziabad
Shekhar Verma D-56, Shastri Nagar, Meerut
Kuldeep Kumar Raghuvanshi Vill. Raipur Nagli, Distt. Muzaffar Nagar, U.P.
Mrs. Kavita Singh J-93, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad.
Dr. H.P.S.Tomar 65/8, Shastri Nagar, Meerut
Sunil Kumar Vill. Sisola Khurd, Jaani, Distt. Meerut
Udal Singh Vill. Rajapur, Distt. Ghaziabad
Shailendra Kumar Saxena 57, Shankar Kuti, Suraj Kund Road, Meerut
Media coverage of MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh
NCTE appeal order for Mc@T Education MeerutF.No.89-1-2010-Appeal
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR TEACHER EDUCATION
Hans Bhawan, Wing II, 1, Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110002
O R D E R
WHEREAS the appeal of MCAT Education, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh dated 31-12-2009 is against the Order No. F.NRC-NCTE-F.3-UP-965-2009 dated 06-01-10 of the Northern Regional Committee, withdrawing recognition for conducting B.Ed course on the grounds
1) The letter no. NRC-NCTE-2586-2587-F-7-UP-965-2006 dated 10 July 2006 has not been replied till date.
2) CCS University, Meerut withdraw the recognition vide letter no. ES-416 GS dated 23 March 2006.
3) The affiliation for running B.Ed course by the institute has been withdrawn by the Chancellor through letter no. ES-416-GS dated 23 March 2006”.
AND WHEREAS the Correspondent, MCAT Education (hereinafter referred to as the appellant), preferred an appeal dated 01-01-2010 to the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi (hereinafter referred to as the Council) under Section 18 of the NCTE Act, 1993 against the said Order.
AND WHEREAS Dr. Arvin Kumar, Secretary and Shri. Shekhar Verma, Treasure, MCAT Education, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh presented the case of the appellant institution on 10.02.2010. In the appeal and during personal presentation it was submitted that the institution had replied to the NRC‟s letter dated 10-7-06 vide letter dated 11-08-06. It was informed to the NRC that the CCS University, Meerut vide their letter dated 14-7-06 addressed to Chancellor, CCS University indicated that the institution was maintaining the desired norms and standards for the affiliation and the institution also replied to the said letter vide letter dated 23-02-07 informing that the Chancellor had set aside his earlier order not granting affiliation and granted the recognition from session 2005-06 and the CCS university also granted the affiliation for B.Ed. programme from the 2005-06.
AND WHEREAS the Council noted that recognition to the institution was granted to the institution for running B. Ed course vide NRC‟s order dated 9.7.03. In NRC‟s letter dated 25.08.05 to the institution, it was informed that inspection under section 17 of the NCTE Act was conducted on 5.8.05 when the following deficiencies were noticed:
1). Consolidated salary was being paid to the staff;
2) Instructors for physical education and Art were not appointed;
3) Play ground was not provided;
4) Multiple set of apparatus not provided in the laboratory;
5) Reserve fund not provided;
6) Facilities in the science lab, phycholgy lab not provided. The institution had submitted a representation on 21.9.05. Thereafter, the NRC had issued a show-cause-notice dated 10.07.06 pointing out that CCS University had cancelled the affiliation granted to the institution Though no reply to the show cause notive was received from the institution the NRC did not take any follow up action for a very long time. In the mean time, the institution filed a writ petition No.27602 of 2006 in the High Court at Allahabad and the Hon‟ble High Court, vide its order dat4d 18.5.06 had directed the Vice Chancellor to examine the representation filed by the institution before the VC and submit a report to the Chancellor for satisfying himself that the institution possess the requisite number of approved teachers etc. and passing appropriate order. The NRC subsequently, vide order dated 6.1.2010, withdrew recognition of the institution on the grounds that
1) the letter no. NRC-NCTE-2586-2587-F-7-UP-965-2006 dated 10 July 2006 has not been replied till date.
2) CCS University, Meerut withdrew the recognition vide letter no. ES-416 GS dated 23 March 2006. 3) the affiliation for running B.Ed course by the institute has been withdrawn by the Chancellor through letter no. ES-416-GS dated 23 March 2006. In the mean time, the CCS university had restored the affiliation to the institution. Therefore, the Council was of the view that the belated withdrawal of recognition on the main ground that the affiliation was cancelled by the CCS University where as the affiliation was subsequently restored by the University, was not in order. Therefore, the Council was of the view that the appeal of the institution should be accepted, order of NRC set-aside and the case remanded back to NRC for restoring recognition to the institution.
AND WHEREAS after perusal of documents, memorandum of appeal, affidavit, VT Report and after considering oral arguments advanced during the hearing, the Council reached the conclusion that there was adequate ground to accept the appeal, set aside NRC‟s order dated 06-01-10 and remand back the case to NRC for issue of orders for restoring recognition to the institution, within 15 days of issue of this order.
NOW THEREFORE, the Council hereby remands back the case of MCAT Education, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh to the NRC, NCTE, for necessary action as indicated above.
1. The Secretary, MCAT Education, 212, Saket, University Road,, Meerut - , Uttar Pradesh
2. The Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education and Literacy, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
3. Regional Director, Northern Regional Committee, A-46, Shantipath, Tilak Nagar, Jaipur - 302004, Rajasthan.
4. PS to Chairperson
5. The Secretary, Education (looking after Teacher Education) Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
Summary: MCAT Education, Meerut Uttar Pradesh website, mobile, contact address and approval / recognition details.