Home | Colleges | Contact Us|
|Home > Andhra Pradesh > Education > Koilkuntla > SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION|
SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla, Andhra Pradesh
SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla, Andhra Pradesh
Plot No : 10/442
Post Office : Koilakuntla
Koilkuntla (District Kurnool)
Andhra Pradesh, IndiaPin Code : 518134
SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh is a recognised institute / college. SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh is managed by Society: Srinivasa Educational Society, Branch Office : 10/997/A1, Koilakuntla. SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh was established on / in 2007.
SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh is situated in Koilkuntla of Andhra Pradesh state (Province) in India. This data has been provided by www.punjabcolleges.com. Koilkuntla comes under Koilkuntla Tehsil, Kurnool District.
Fax # of SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh is 08510-225899.
Website of SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh is email@example.com.
Contact Details of SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh are : STD Code : 08510 Telephone No : 225899
Number of seats in SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh is 100.
SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh runs course(s) in Education stream(s).
SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION is affiliated with Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
Profile of SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATIONDate of Submission : 23/06/2010, Wednesday 9:56 AM
Teacher Education Institution Registration Details
Reference ID : SAPKRLIN-658
TAN. No : AADAS5190F
NACC Accredited : No
--NCTE NACC Grade : NA
--Year of NACC Accredation : 1970
Minority : No
--Minorty Type : NA
--Religion : NA
--Language : NA
Location college/institution : Rural
Located in : institusional
Building Type : Rented Building
Total Area(Sq.Mts.) : 5319
Total Built up Area(Sq.Mts.) : 1502
Nature of land holding : Lease
Type of Land(Lease) : Private
Construction completed Date : 10/03/1993
Shared Campus Area :
Campus shared by : By Registration
Khasra No./Plot No./Survey No. : 167, 170
Revenue Village of the land : KOILAKUNTLA
Land is free from all encumbrances ? : Yes
Type of college/institution : Co-education college
Management of the college/institution : Self financed institution(Private)
Management of college/Institute : NA
Institution or its Managing society/body registered ? : Yes
Registration Act : XXXV of 2001
No. of Non Teaching Staff(Male) : 5
No. of Non Teaching Staff(Female) : 1
No. of Non Teaching Staff(Total) : 6
Area of Reading Room(Sq.Mts.) : 108
Seating Capacity : 40
Titles of Teacher Education(Library) : 370
Books of Teacher Education : 3220
No.of Journals : 15
No of Encyclopedias(Library) : 30
Area of Lab : 54
No of Computers : 10
Internet Access ? : Yes
LAN : Yes
Availability of LCD Projector : Yes
Availability of OHP : Yes
Availability of TV : Yes
Availability of VCR : Yes
Name of Experiment(Psycho Lab) :
1. Span of attention
2. Test of attention
3. Illusion of Test
4. Test o Fatigue Test
5. Zeigarnik effect Test
6. Memory Test
7. Bhatisâ€™s Intelligence Test
8. Learning Test
9. Learning Test
10. Problem solving ability Test
11. Aptitude Test
12. Aptitude Test
13. Achievement Motivation Test
14. Bilateral Learning Test
15. Likertâ€™s Attitude Scale
16. Personality Test
17. Personality Test
18. Personality Test
19. Personality Test
20. Personality Test
21. Personality Test
22. Bilateral Learning Test
23. Motivation Test
24. Motivation Test
25. School Attitude Test
26. Interest Test
27. Interest Test
28. Intelligence Test
29. Shorterm Memory Test
30. Test of Attention
1. Tachistoscope with cards
Name of Appratus(Psycho Lab) :
2. Studiness Tester Electrical with
3. Muller Layer Illusion Apparatus
4. Mental fatigue
5. Manual with cards
6. Memory drum hand operated
7. Manual with program sheers
8. Mirror Drawing Apparatus
9. Maze learning Instrument
10. Lye perrimed
11. Finger Dexterity Box
12. Tweezer Dexterity Box
13. Manual with questioner
14. Cup and Ball Instrument with Manual
15. Manual with questioner
16. Bellâ€™s adjustment Inventory with manual
17. Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory with manual
18. Californial Personality Inventory with manual
19. Roschach Ink blot test cards with manual
20. Cattle 16 PF Inventory with manual
21. Multi Dimensional Personality Inventory with manual
22. Playing cards with try
23. Achievement Motivation Inventory with manual
24. Multi Dimensional Motivation Inventory with manual
25. Inventory with manual
26. Educational Interest Scale with manual
27. Vocational Interest Scale with manual
28. Sharmâ€™s Non-Verbal Intelligence scale with manual
29. Cards with Manual
30. Attention Board with Cards
Area of science Lab : 108
Physical Science Name Experiment :
1. To find the area of regular and irregular objects using graph paper.
2. Measurement of density of a liquid using density bottle.
3. Verification of Newtonâ€™s 1st law of motion.
4. Verification of Newtonâ€™s 2nd law of motion.
5. Verification of Newtonâ€™s 3rd law of motion.
6. Finding the centre of gravity of regular and irregular objects.
7. To show downward, upward and lateral pressures of liquids.
8. Verification of Boyleâ€™s law through experiments.
9. Description and working of sisâ€™s maximum and minimum thermometer.
10. Demonstration of refraction of light on plance surface.
11. Demonstration of refraction index using glass slab.
12. Demonstration of making of artificial magnets through
13. Demonstration of Electrolysis of water.
14. Demonstration of working of Household electrical appliances
Electric Bulb, Electric Stove, Electric Iron, Soldering Gun.
15. Chemical displacement through experiment.
16. Preparation of H2 gas in the laboratory using Zn pices and HCL.
17. Preparation of O2 gas in the laboratory using KMNO4.
18. Preparation of O2 in the lab using Cu and H2SO4.
19. Preparation of H2S using Kipps Apparatus.
20. Preparation of CL2 gas in the lab using MNO2 and HCL.
21. To study the working of gents through experiments.
22. To determine the experiment gravity of liquid using common
23. Compressibility of air shown by using beaker, piston and coloured
24. Diffusion property of gas shown by perfume bottle.
25. Experiment to prove Charles law.
26. Experiment to prove Grahamâ€™s law of diffusion.
27. Sodium hydroxide pellets dissolved
in water produces heat.
1. Chart / Models showing different parts of Rocket.
2. Showing different musical instruments by chart / models.
3. Charts showing the images of an object placed at different distances
from the concave and concave mirrors.
4. Study of symbols of elements using chart.
5. Study of formulace of Compounds using chart.
6. Study the valencies of Radical using chart.
7. To study, different allotropic forms of Sulphur with the help of a chart.
8. To study Nitrogen cycle using chart.
9. Construction of Nelson cell and
Name of Charts(Physical Science) :
castner kellner cell-Model / Chart.
10. To study the Composition (layers) of earth using the Chart / Model.
11. To study the Primary Colour and Secondary Colours using chart or by colour plates.
12. To study the Principle and working of Telescope Chart / Model.
13. Production of X rays using chart / model.
14. Properties of the gas on a chart.
15. J.J. Thomsons Atomic model by Chart.
16. Rutherfords Scattering experiment using chart.
17. Rutherfords planetary model by chart.
18. Formation of covalent bond using chart and model.
19. Polar covalent bond in MCL, using Model / Chart.
20. Rate of reaction with the help of a chart.
21. Attainment of a chemical equilibrium using a chart.
22. Metullunges of Iron using blast furnace model or chart.
23. Manufacture of steal by open Hearth process using a model or a
chart of oparttearth furnace.
1. Collection of micro organisms from pond water and observed in micro
2. Preparation of specimens of starfish, centepid and Peliman.
3. Experiment of Pasteurisation.
4. Collection and Preservation of silk moth eggs.
5. Preservation of molluscus shells.
Name Experiment(Biological Science) :
6. Collection and Preservation of Natural pearl.
7. Collection of pictures of Scientsts.
8. Structure of Bacteral cell slide was shown in Micro Scope.
9. Preparation of herbarium of different medicinal plants.
10. Collection and Preservation of different wood samples.
11. Identification of different types of teeth in oral cavity.
12. Preparation of model of digestive system of man with clay (or) plaster of paris.
13. Preparation of human kidney model with clay
14. Dissection of Earth warm and leech and shown nephridia to the students.
15. Dissection of cockroach to show malpighian tubules to the students.
16. Preparation of slide of nucleas in the onion.
17. Mitosis slide was prepared from a root tip of onion.
18. Collection of root nodules.
19. Section cutting of hydrilla leaf to show simple tissue.
20. Demonstration of the thistle funnel experiment
21. Demonstration of transport of water experiment in papaya petiole.
22. Preparation of Aquarium with different types of fresh water fishes.
23. Dissection of the tracheal system of cockroach.
24. Dissection of fish fills and brancheal gill pouches of fish.
25. Dissection of circulatory system of earth warm.
26. Dissection of circulatory system of cockroach.
27. Observation of human hear and Blood pressure levels.
28. Dissection of digestive, reproductive, nervous and respiratory
systems of frog.
29. Dissection of reproductive system of earth warm.
30. Slide preparation of different types of blood cells.
Name Charts(Biological Science) :
1. T.S. of stem.
2. Oxygen cycle.
3. Classification of plant kingdom.
4. Sexual reproduction in plants.
5. Methods of Vegetative propagation through stem.
6. Methods of Vegetative propagation through leaves.
7. Root system.
8. Life history of Butterfly.
9. Life history of Housefly.
10. Life history of Frog.
11. Life history of Mosquito.
12. Asexual reproduction.
13. Great Scientists
14. Human Anatomy.
Name Model(Biological Science) :
1. Human Skin Model
2. Human Blood Circulation Model.
3. Human Ear Model.
4. Human Eye Model.
5. Human Kidney Model.
6. Heart of the Human body Model.
7. Excretory system of the human body model.
8. Model of the human body structure.
1. Life history of Frog.
2. Life history of Butterfly.
3. Life history of Mosquito.
4. Specimen of Starfish.
5. Specimen of Frog.
6. Specimen of Hippo campus.
7. Specimen of Centreped.
8. Specimen of Octopus.
9. Specimen of Aspergillus.
Area of Lab(Language Lab) : 54
Name of Equipments(Language Lab) :
1. Tape Recorder.
2. Head Phones.
3. Micro Phones.
4. Tables, Charts.
6. Hear Phones.
7. Master Tapes.
8. Switch Boards.
12. Film Strips.
13. Videl Films.
16. Computer Systems-2
17. Language Multimedia Software by an authorized company.
Name of Charts(Language Lab) :
1. Charts of different types â€“ Charts of
different types of Fruits, Folwers,
Bidrs, Animals and Pictures.
2. Tense Charts :
a. Present Continuous Tense.
b. Past Continuous Tense
c. Future Continuous Tense
3. Degree of Comparisons Chart.
4. Vowels Charts.
5. Diphthong Charts.
6. Stress and Intonation Charts.
Indoor Game Area : 25
Indoor Game(D.Ed/B.Ed./M.Ed.courses) :
1. Shuttle Net, Bats and Cocks.
2. Carrom Boards â€“ 2
3. Chess Boards â€“ 2
4. Skipping Ropes â€“ 6
6. Ringer throw
Outdoor Games(D.Ed/B.Ed./M.Ed.courses) :
1. Ball Badminton Net, Bats and Balls
2. Cricket Kit.
3. Abdomine Gurds.
4. Volley Ball Net, Balls.
5. Hand Balls.-2
6. Throw Balls-2
7. Shro Put LBS-1
8. Discessess throw 2 Kgs-1
9. Discessess throw 1 Kg â€“ 1
10. Javelin throw Men-1
11. Javelin throw Women â€“ 1
12. Pedal Air Pump â€“ 1
Area of Outdoor Games : 200
Name and No. of Instruments(arts and carfts) :
3. Screw Drivers.
5. Cutting Blades
9. Garden Kit.
Name Charts(arts and carfts) : available
Name of Models(arts and carfts) : available
Name of Instruments(Health and Physical...) : available
No of Instruments(Health and Physical... ) :
1. Chart of Creating awareness about health and hygiene.
2. Chart of Causes of poor (or) ill health.
3. Chart of Vitamin deficiencies and causes of diseases.
4. Chart of Communicable diseases and preventive measures to be taken.
5. Chart of HIV/AIDS (Creating awareness fro prevention).
6. Chart of need for creating awareness for prevention of HIV/AIDS
in our community.
Name Charts(Mathematics Resource Center) : available
Name Model(Mathematics Resource Center) :
1. Geometrical Box - 1
2. Geometrical Box - 3
3. Geometrical Solid- 1
4. Geometrical Solid- 3
5. Maths â€“ Amussements â€“ 1
6. Maths â€“ I.Q. â€“ 1
7. Maths â€“ Puzzles â€“ 1.
Name of Instruments (Anatomy,Physiology... ) : 0
Name of Charts (Anatomy,Physiology ...) : 0
Name of Equipments(Atheletic Care) : 0
Name of Charts(Atheletic Care) : 0
Name and No. of Instrumernts(Cultural Facility) : 0
Name and No. of Instruments(Athletics) : 0
Size of Track(Athletics) : 0
Indoor Games(C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.courses) : 0
Indoor Game[Area](C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.courses) : 0
Outdoor Games(C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.courses) : 0
Area of Alloted Outdoor Games : 0
Gym Facility for Women : No
Area of Men Gym(sq.Mts.) : 0
No of Stnations(men) : 0
Area of Women Gym :
No of Stnations(women) :
Mode of Salary : Disbursment by Acquittanc
Salary Transfer(Faculty) : NA
Account Details of Bank (Salary) : 30669004025
Date of Opening of Bank A/c : 05/02/2009
Opening Balance : 43552
Fees : 2052000
Donation : 0
MISC : 0
Total Amount Receipts : 2095552
Expenditure Teacher Salary : 1066200
Expenditure Non Teacher Salary : 211800
Expenditure Library : 16630
Expenditure Laboratory : 17667
Expenditure Furniture : 7400
Expenditure Misc : 346921
Total Expenditure : 1666618
Balance of Funds Available During Year : 428934
Name of Auditor/CA : N. Subbaiah
Address of Auditor/CA : Nandyal
Phone NO. : 9848194693
Teaching Faculty Details
Teacher id Designation
SAPKRLTE-5575 Lecturer in Telugu Methodology
SAPKRLTE-6210 Lecturer in Mathematics
SAPKRLTE-5715 Lecturer in Biological Science
SAPKRLTE-5737 Lecturer in Social Studies
SAPKRLTE-6051 Lecturer in English
SAPKRLTE-6171 Lecturer in Education
SAPKRLTE-6120 Lecturer in Physical Science
Composition of Society/Trust
G. Gangabavanidevi President 1-206-2, Banaganapalli
S.C. Chenna Reddy, Vice-President Ramapuram-V, Owk-Mandal
Peta Varalakshmi, Secretary And Correspondent 10/997/A1, Koilakuntla
G. Obula Reddy, Joint Secretary 1-206-2, Banaganapalli
S. Rama Krishna Reddy, Asst. Secretary Ramapuram-V, Owk-Mandal
Peta Nagaraju, Treasurer 10/997/A1, Koilakuntla
T. Krishna Reddy, Exe. Member 18-120, Banaganapalli
P. Saraswathi, Exe. Member 28-850-4-9, Nandyal
B. Ramanjaneyulu, Exe. Member 13-89, Koilakuntla
Some other Colleges in Andhra Pradesh
Keerthi Management Consultants, Hyderabad (Secundrabad)
#3-6-142/ 3/ B, 1st Floor, Street #17
Opp. Lane: HDFC Bank, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad (Secundrabad) (District )
VIGNAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Hyderabad (Secundrabad)
Plot No : Sy.No 320
Post Office : Nizampet
Hyderabad (Secundrabad) (District Hyderabad (Secundrabad))
Masterji College of Architecture, Madhapur
Madhapur (District Hyderabad (Secundrabad))
Summary: SRI SRINIVASA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, Koilkuntla Andhra Pradesh website, mobile, contact address and approval / recognition details.