Home | Colleges | Contact Us|
|Home > Uttar Pradesh > Universities > Lucknow > UP King George University of Dental Science|
UP King George University of Dental Science, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
UP King George University of Dental Science, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow (District Lucknow)
Uttar Pradesh, IndiaPin Code : 226003
UP King George University of Dental Science, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is a University recognised by UGC. UP King George University of Dental Science, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is also known as Uttar Pradesh King George University of Dental Science.
UP King George University of Dental Science, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is situated in Lucknow of Uttar Pradesh state (Province) in India. This data has been provided by www.punjabcolleges.com. Lucknow comes under Lucknow Tehsil, Lucknow District.
Fax # of UP King George University of Dental Science, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is 91-522-2257539.
email ID(s) is
Website of UP King George University of Dental Science, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is www.kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org.
Vice Chancellor : email@example.com.
Registrar : Rakesh Kumar.
Contact Details of UP King George University of Dental Science, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh are : Phone Number 91-522-2257540, 2257450, 2257451, 2257452, 2257453
CoursesU.P. King George University of Dental Science
Diploma Programmes-Child Health
Diploma Programmes-Clinical Pathology
Diploma Programmes-Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Diploma Programmes-Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery
Diploma Programmes-Public Health
Diploma Programmes-Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases
MD-Obstetrics and Gynaecology
MD-Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases
MDS-Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
MDS-Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry.
Profile of UP King George University of Dental Science
The King George`s Medical College located in Lucknow is one of the most reputed and oldest medical colleges in the country. The college was established in 1911 and since its inception it is committed to the distribution and advancement of knowledge in biomedical sciences. However, by an act passed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on 16th September 2002 the college was upgraded and converted as the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University.
King George`s Medical College, LucknowIn the year 1870, the Maharaja of Vijaynagaram conceived the idea to start a medical college in Lucknow. He offered to donate three lacs but due to lack of funds it was not passed by the then Government and the dream of the Maharaja was not fulfilled. It was in 1905, when Prince of Wales, came to India, the Raja of Jehangirabad and Sir Taussuduq Rasool requested the Raja of Ayodhya to persuade the Governor of Uttar Pradesh to recommend the establishment of the medical college to the Governor of India. This time the fund was sanctioned but with the condition that the people of United Provinces raise a sum of eight lacs. On 26th December 1906 on a plot of land donated by Uttar Pradesh Government on the banks of the River Gomti the Prince of Wales laid the foundation stone. Sir Swinton Jacob, the famous architect designed the building in Indo-Saracenic style so that the building gelled with the city of nawabs.
The Lt. Governor of United Provinces, Sir John Prescott Hewett formally inaugurated the medical college on October 1911. Initially, the college was affiliated to the Allahabad University. The first postgraduate examination in Medicine and Pathology in the college was held in 1918. The first hospital associated with Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University was built in 1914 and was called King George Hospital. In 1921, the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University and the King George`s Hospital were formally transferred to the Lucknow University. The other hospitals, which were later inaugurated, were Queen`s Mary Hospital on 4th November 1932 and in 1951 the Gandhi Memorial Hospital. The name of the King George`s Hospital was changed to Gandhi Memorial and Associated Hospitals. In 1949 dental education was started in the King George`s Medical College and in the year 1980, the department was upgraded to a separate faculty of Dental Sciences.
The period of 1981 to 1992, the college and hospital were taken over by the State Government and all administrative control came under the State Government instead of the Lucknow University. However, on 16th December 2002, the institution was converted as the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University with substantial funds earmarked for its development. The first Vice Chancellor of this University was Prof. K.M. Singh. In December 2003, the old name of the institution was restored and it came to be known as the King George Medical University. However, in 2007, the name of the institution was changed to Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University.
Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University is situated in the center of Lucknow. Sprawling over an area of 100,000 square meters the campus consists of various departments. There are separate buildings for surgery, medicines, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Neuro Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Geriatric Mental Health, Surgical Oncology, Chest Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Anesthesiology, Ophthalmology, Urology and Community Medicine.
The college has a rich alumni base who has made India proud with their various achievements.
The King George Medical College, Lucknow, established in 1911, has been a frontrunner among medical education institutions in the country By an act passed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on the 16th September 2002, the college was transferred under a new university, called the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. The institution is committed to the dissemination and advancement of knowledge in biomedical sciences and establishing itself as a centre of excellence in tertiary level health care in the state in 1870, the Maharaja of Vijaynagaram first floated the idea of starting a medical college in Lucknow and offered to donate Rs 3 lacs, but due to paucity of funds this was not passed by the Government and the dream of the Maharaja could not take shape. It was in 1905 that, to commemorate the visit of Prince of Wales to India, the Raja of Jehangirabad and Sir Taussuduq Rasool requested the Raja of Ayodhya to persuade Sir James LaTouche, Lt Governor of United Provinces (now Uttar Pradesh) to recommend the establishment of the medical college to the Governor of India. This time the Government gave its sanction but with the condition that the people of United Provinces raise a sum of Rs 8 lacs.
The fund raising activities were completed within a few months, notable contributors being Maharaj of Balrampur, Maharaj of Ayodhya, Raja of Jehangirabad, Rana Sheoraj Singh and Nawab Yusuf Ali. The Government of India was then informed of the collection and the Prince of Wales laid the foundation stone on 26th December 1905 on a plot of land donated by UP Government on the bank of River Gomti, where once stood the beautiful Macchi Bhawan. Lt Governor Sir James Latouche took an active part in the planning of this project. Sir Swinton Jacob, the famous architect designed the building in Indo- Saracenic style, so as to blend naturally with the minarets and monuments of this 'nawabi' city.
The medical college was formally opened in October 1911, the year when His Majesty King George V and Queen Mary visited India, by the then Lt. Governor of United Provinces - Sir John Prescott Hewett. Every year since 1916, the 'topper' of the Final Professional Examination is decorated with the 'Hewett Medal' in honor of the man who opened the portals of the college to 'Georgians'. Dr KS Nigam was the first Hewett medallist of this college. Col. W Selby was the first Principal and Professor of Surgery and Lt. Col. CA Sprawson was the first physician. To start with the total faculty consisted of 5 professors and 2 lecturers. On the advice of the General Medical Council of Great Britain, a framework of admissions and courses of study was organised. Initially, the college was affiliated to the Allahabad University.
A picture of the Prince & Princess of Wales with eminent citizens of Oudh at the Foundation Ceremony of the college.
The first hospital associated with Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University was built in 1914, and was called King George Hospital . The funds allocated to the college could hardly be expected to cover the cost of a hospital on a comparable scale. Thus this task was undertaken by the Government of India. The building was again designed by Sir Swinton Jacob after making a spot study of great medical centres in Europe and adapting it the needs of this country. It was ready in time for the clinical training of the first batch of students in 1914. A 226 bed hospital was formally inaugurated by the Viceroy Lord Harding on the 10th January 1914. In his speech the Viceroy reaffirmed the confident hope of the King Emperor that the college and its apparatus would be the 'best in the East'. To select the hospital equipment, Major Selby spent several months in England, interviewing manufacturers and inspecting their apparatus.
The first postgraduate examination in Medicine and Pathology was held in 1918. The Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University and associated King George's Hospital were formally transferred under the Lucknow University in 1921, on the establishment of the University of Lucknow and the campus had the privilege of hosting the first convocation of the University on 30th October, 1922. In the year 1931, great need was felt of a women's hospital. The Queen Mary's Hospital across the Shahmina Road was built and formally inaugurated on 4th November 1932 with a bed strength of 52. In 1951, a 3 storied building called Gandhi Memorial Hospital was constructed for medical cases with a bed strength of 144. It was at this stage that the name King George's Hospital was changed to Gandhi Memorial & Associated Hospitals. In 1955 another block housing the Children's Hospital was added. Yet another block was built for the Surgery department. The Departments of Orthopedic Surgery, E.N.T. and Anesthesia were also created in the fifties. The speciality departments of Neurology, Cardiology, Psychiatry and Plastic Surgery came up in the seventies. The surgical superspeciality departments of Urology, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery and Surgical Oncology were carved out from the Department of Surgery in 1998.
During the years 1981 to 1992 the college and hospital were taken over by the State Government and all administrative control was through the State Government instead of Lucknow University. However, this situation again reverted back in
In 1956, this hospital had the distinction of being selected by the Rockefeller Foundation for setting up a Residency Training Programme and funds were obtained for a 5 storied Residents' Hostel. The programme has run successfully here and has been emulated in all the medical colleges of the state. In the 1980's the college was selected as a site for establishment of a Clinical Epidemiology Unit by the International Clinical Epidemiology Network. In 1991, the Unit was formally inaugurated and since has been upgraded as the KGMC Institute of Clinical Epidemiology (KGMCICE).
A major milestone in the history of this institution is its conversion and upgradation as the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. This came about by an act passed on the 16th September 2002 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh under Chief Minister Sushree Mayawati. This is the only medical university in the north and one of 3 such universities in the country. Substantial funds were earmarked for the new university. The 1st Vice Chancellor of this university was Prof KM Singh, followed in May 2003 by the appointment of Padmshri Prof Mahendra Bhandari on this post. In December 2003, on the request of alumni and teachers, its historical name was restored and the new university came to be known as the King George Medical University. However, in 2007, with the return of Sushree Mayawati as Chief Minister, the institution's name was again changed to Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University.
Dental education at the King George's Medical College started initially as a Dentistry Wing of the Department of Surgery in 1949. The BDS course was also started in the same year, with a teaching staff of a reader, a lecturer, a senior demonstrator and 10 students. In 1951, it became a separate Department of Dentistry in a new Dental Hospital (now called the old dental college building) with Prof TN Chawla as Head of Department. In 1980, the Department was upgraded to a separate Faculty of Dental Sciences with 7 departments. A post of Dean of Dental Faculty was created which rotates amongst the professors at an interval of 3 years. With the growing need of floor area for each speciality, another building across the Shahmina Road next to Queen Mary's Hospital was built and fully commissioned in the year 1986. The present Dean is Dr Suresh Chandra and previous deans have been Prof TN Chawla, Prof NK Agarwal, Prof DS Gupta, Prof CP Govila, Prof KK Kapoor, Prof Satish Chandra and Prof DN Kapoor. In late 2003, upgradation of the Dental College into a new separate university was approved by the state government. This new dental university was known as The UP King George University of Dental Sciences. Prof CP Govila was appointed as the first Vice Chancellor. However, in 2007, under Chief Minister Mayawati, the Dental University was reverted back to the Faculty of Dental Sciences under the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University.
With all these changes, and many more on the anvil, the new university is all set to forge into the new millenium with renewed commitment, vigour and enthusiasm.
Profile of University
King George Medical College, Lucknow, was established in 1911 and the college attained the university status on the 16th September 2002. The university campus adjoins the Chowk area and is off Shahmina Road, close to the Gomati River.
A State University, King George Medical University promotes education in biomedical sciences. Courses offered include MBBS, MD/MS, diploma courses, super specialty courses (DM/MCh) and PhD courses. The Gandhi Memorial and Associated Hospitals, attached to the King George Medical University, provides specialty services in all branches of medicine.
Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, is a medical university located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
This university came into being after upgradation of King George Medical College, Lucknow into a university by an act passed by government of Uttar Pradesh on 16 September 2002.
King George Medical College was established in 1911 and is among the premier medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh as well as India.
The university is about 5 km from Charbagh Railway Station.
King George's Medical College (KGMC), Lucknow, is one of the pioneer medical colleges of India. The college was opened in October 1911, when His Majesty King George V and Queen Mary visited India. Initially, King George's Medical College was affiliated to the Allahabad University. In 1921, King George's Medical College and associated King George's Hospital were formally transferred under the Lucknow University.
By an act passed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on September 16, 2002, the college was transferred under a new university, called the Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. However, in the year the name of the institute was changed to Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. The institution is entrusted with the task of disseminating advance knowledge in biomedical sciences and establishing itself as a centre of excellence in tertiary level health care in the state.
Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University is situated in the heart of the historic city of Lucknow which is the capital of India 's most populous state Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow lies about 500 km east of Delhi . The city was the seat of the Nawabs of Awadh in the 19 th century and a centre for the arts - music, painting, dance, 'shatranj' or chess, kite flying and 'tehzeeb' or culture. The university campus adjoins the crowded 'Chowk' area and is off Shahmina Road , very close to the bank of River Gomti
The university campus is spread over an area of roughly 100,000 sq metres. It is situated about 5 km from Charbagh Railway Station and is well connected to all parts of the city by public transport systems such as bus, tempo and taxi. Originally, the main administrative building, called the Administrative Block and the Anatomy and Physiolgy buildings were built in the early 20 th century. As the institution grew, more and more departments were created in new buildings. Therefore the campus really consists of a conglomeration of buildings housing the various departments, which came up over a period of 100 years as and when the need was felt. There are separate buildings for Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Cardiology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Rheumatology, Geriatric Mental Health, Surgical Oncology, Chest Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Anaesthesiology, Opthalmology, Urology and Community Medicine. Cardiothoracic Surgery is presently in the Chest Medicine building, Microbiology along with Pathology and Biochemistry along with Physiology.
The original Administrative Block now houses the Convocation Hall, Seminar Hall (White Hall), Examination Hall, Vice Chancellor's Office and KGMCICE or Clinical Epidemiology Unit besides other related offices. Beside the main building a new Administrative Building has come up recently and houses the Registrar's Office, Finance Office, Examination Cell, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Cells, computer centre etc.
ust down the road from the Administrative Block, the old State Health Institute Building has been taken over as the new Dental College Administrative Building.
On the right side of the main Administrative Block lies the Central Library and adjoining Ranvaxy Centre.
The original hospital attached to the college was known as King George Hospital and was commissioned in 1914. This building presently houses the Public Relations Office, the Superintendent's Office, Head Cashier's Office, Matron's Office, stores, Emergency Pathology Labs and the Departments of Otorhinolarygology, Orthopedic Surgery, Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy, besides general and private wards of surgical specialities. The Gandhi Ward is a 3 storied building housing the medical wards.
Next to the Ophthalmic Block, a New Ophthalmic Block has come up. On the other side, a new CT Scan Centre and MRI Centre have been built and started functioning. Just across the road, next to main hospital building a new Cobalt Therapy Unit has been built, as part of Radiotherapy Department.
The old Casualty was on Shahmina Road next to the 3 floor OPD Building. A new Surgical Emergency & Trauma Centre was built on Shahmina Road and started functioning in January 2004. The centre serves as the primary reception for all surgical and medical emergencies. It is new concept in that all diagnostic and treatment facilities are available under one roof.
Many departments have come up across the Shahmina Road . These are Queen Mary's Hospital (Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology), Psychiatry Department, Cardiology Department (Lari Cardiology Centre) and the Dental University . The Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Department is on main MG Road opposite Daliganj Bridge . The new Department of Rheumatology is situated next to this department. A new Department of Geriatric Mental Health has also come up on Shahmina Road opposite the Surgical Emergency & Trauma Centre..
These are several hostels. Again more and more were built as the need arose and so they are interspersed with the department buildings. There is a Trans Gomti hostel for men and Warden's residence in Khadra, across the Gomti. A multistory complex for teachers and students is also coming up there. There are about 8 faculty bungalows on main Shahmina Road . These serve as residences to some faculty members. The large majority of faculty live off the campus. A University Guest House and Vice Chancellors Residence are also on this road.
Between the Emergency & Trauma Centre and Scientific Convention Centre, the Centenary Hospital Complex is being built. Faculty bungalows will be dismantled for the complex.
The huge playground of Sardar Patel Hostel at the intersection of Shahmina Road and MG Road has been divided to accommodate the ambitious Scientific Convention Centre. The center was inaugurated on 19 th December 2004 has been taken over by the university. Phase II of the center is still under construction.
Other general facilities on the campus are:
1. Allahabad Bank - CSMMU (in basement of Central Library) and KGDU branches with ATM service
2. Post Office
3. Cafetaria (next to Central Library)
4. Public Call Office (in main hospital building)
5. Three night stay dormitories (rain baseras) for poor patients and attendants..
6. Sulabh Shauchalaya complexes - one opposite new Pharmacology Building and the other opposite Gandhi Ward.
7. 24 hour running drug shops
8. State Government Employees Welfare Canteen
9. Public Distribution Shop which provides rations, kerosene etc.
10. Police Outpost and Security personnel
11. Underground Car Parks
12. Juice shops, Parag Dairy, Nescafe Booth etc
13. PABX telephone system linking all points on the campus.
Vice Chancellors Profile
The Vice Chancellor of Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow is Prof Saroj Chooramani Gopal.
Born in July 1944, Dr Gopal graduated from the SN Medical College, Agra in 1966 and completed MS in General Surgery from the same institution in 1969. Thereafter she did her MCh in Pediatric Surgery from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1973, becoming the first woman pediatric surgeon in the country. She served on the teaching faculty of the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi from 1973 to 2008. She also served this institution in the capacity of Medical Superintendent of the hospital and Dean, Faculty of Modern Medicine.
Prof Saroj has served her institution, her profession and patients in a dedicated manner. She established a well equipped modern Department of Child and Newborn Surgery at IMS, Varanasi. She is credited with many low cost innovations for the benefit of low income families, six of these devices being patented by the National Research & Development Corporation, New Delhi. She developed many new operative techniques, three of which are published. She has organized several national & international symposia in pediatric surgery and delivered many a guest lecture. She has been examiner to many universities for DNB Pediatric Surgery, UGC Inspector and Expert Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has also held the post of President, All India Association of Pediatric Surgeons(1998). She has 109 research publications in national and international journals.
Prof Chooramani Gopal has a distinguished and brilliant career. She has many notable awards and honours to her credit - including Dr BC Roy National Award by President of India for development of Pediatric Surgery (2002), President of India medal for best woman medical graduate (1966), Sushila Nair Shield for highest marks among women students in final MBBS, Best Junior Doctor of UP Government, Dr Mridula Rohatgi Oration of the Association of Pediatric Surgeons of India (2005), Col Sangam Lal Oration of Indian National Medical Academy (2007), Commonwealth UK Fellowship (1984-85) and Senior Commonwealth Fellowship (1994), Indo Finland Fellowship, Indo German Fellowship (1997) etc.
With all this, Dr Saroj is a simple, soft spoken, approachable, forthright and gracious lady. The university is all set to make all round development under her leadership.
The Central Library of the college was established in 1911 next to be Principal Office (now the VC office). The present Central library building was built in 1978 and in 1996 a new block was added. The old block has 3 floors with a floor area of 2900 sq. ft and the new block has 2 floors with a floor area of 1040 sq. mt.
With the efforts of then Vice Chancellor, Prof Hari Gautam and Honorary Librarian Prof Madhu Mati Goel, the Central Library was renovated in 2007. Further renovation, extension and automation work is under way
Library Hours: The Library functions from 10 am to 10 pm on weekdays and from 10 am to 5 pm on Sundays and Holidays.
Library Phone No: 0522- 2257717
Mr Sumiran Pal
Phone No. 0522-2257717
Its present collection consist of 30358 Medical books, 30500 back volumes bound journals and CDs of 119 important medical books. The library is currently ( year 2008 ) subscribing to 89 print journals and 104 e-journal (WLL CORE journals) in addition to general non medical books reading section.
General Reading section
General Reading Section consists of periodicals and light reading books, established from donation funds. Periodicals (magazines) are for in house library reading only, while light reading books are issuable for a week to faculty members only.
Books from SC/ST Grant
Books from SC/ST commission received for SC/ ST students are issued to them for a period of one year without any charge.
Computer Section of the Central Library
Computers and internet facility is available in this section of the Central Library from 10am to 10pm on working days and 10 am to 5 pm on holidays. The centre is equipped with 10 computers, laser printers and internet facility with broadband connection. Students, residents and faculty use these facilities for literature search, online viewing of e-journals and e-books, making presentations for seminars, conferences, symposia, computing , thesis typing etc.
The library has three machines to meet the demands of the readers viz. Konica Minolta- 250, Konica Minolta- 211, Konica Minolta Colour Copier. Services are provided on payment basis.
Student Benevolent Book Fund
"We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give"
- Winston Churchill
Benevolent Book Fund was started in the Central Library in August 2004 with Rs.15000/ donated by our first founder benefactor Sri. Amar Nath Chaddha ji, on an appeal from the Vice Chancellor, Prof. Mahendra Bhandari, with the aim of providing help to deserving meritorious students facing financial constraints. The fund has grown since then through contributions from various individuals and philanthropic organizations. We appeal to individuals, public, national and international philanthropic organizations, KGMU alumni and the faculty to donate generously for this noble cause. Your contributions will go a long way in empowering these meritorious students - the young budding doctors of the university . The contributions/bank draft/cheques may be drawn in favour of " Benevolent Book Fund" and sent to Prof. Madhu Mati Goel, Hony Librarian, CSM Medical University . All donations will be acknowledged with official receipt.
Applications are invited from bonafide needy meritorious students of.The Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, from weaker economic sections, for support by provision of books from this fund. Completed application forms must reach the office of Central Library in three categories of as under :
First year MBBS students: within first month of entry in MBBS course.
Second professional MBBS students: A month before the final I st professional MBBS examination.
Third professional MBBS students: Before the final exam of second professional MBBS course. Application forms may be obtained free of cost from the Central Library.
Research in King George Medical College was under a Research Cell, which was directly under the Principal. In 2003, however, then Vice Chancellor of the new university, Prof Mahendra Bhandari brought it under the charge of a faculty member. Prof Shally Awasthi of the Department of Pediatrics was appointed Faculty in Charge, Research Cell. Since then much revamping has been done and functioning has been streamlined. All extramurally funded projects are managed through the Research Cell. An Institutional Research Committee, an Ethics Committee and Animal Ethics Committee have been formed. Standard Operating Procedures for Extramurally funded projects and for Ethics Committee have been formulated.
Intramural grants for faculty, postgraduates and undergraduates are given every year. Research Cell also started PhD courses in 2004, the MD PhD Course with support from Indian Council of Medical Research in 2007 and M Phil in Translational Health Science with support from Department of Biotechnology in 2008. Teaching and training courses in research methodology for young faculty and post graduates are held from time to time.
The Research Cell has its own Committee Room on the first floor of the Administrative Block where meetings and presentations are held. This has all modern facilities for making presentations.
Every year in October, the Research Cell organizes 'Showcase CSMMU'. In this event, plenary lectures delivered by distinguished scientists are held. Faculty in Charge sums up the achievements of the previous year and teachers put up posters of papers published in the preceding year. A prize is given for the best poster. A souvenir listing publications and presentations by faculty is also published on the occasion.
Management of Extramural research projects - funds and personnel
Management of intramural research projects - presentations, selection, fund management
Management of PhD courses: advertisement, admissions, presentations, foundation courses, examinations
Management of M Phil THS course: advertisement, admissions, presentations, foundation courses, examinations
Research Methodology Courses
Organising Showcase CSMMU
1 Prof.Shally Awasthi
Department of Pediatrics
Faculty In charge Research
Cell Phone- 98392-21244
2 Prof. R.N. Srivastava
Department of Orthopedics
Co- Faculty in charge research
Cell Phone- 94140-54330
3 Prof. Shraddha Singh
Department of Physiology
Co- Faculty in charge research
Cell Phone- 94150-10703
4 Dr. G.K. Singh
Co- Faculty in charge research cell
Images / newspaper cuttings related to UP King George University of Dental Science
Lecturer and Asstt Professor (Job Vacancy)
Asstt Professor (Job Vacancy)
Senior Resident for Medicine Deptt (Job Vacancy)
KGMU Girl students make Golden Sweep (News)
PhD Programme (Admission Notice)
M Phil course (Admission Notice)
PG medical and Dental courses (Admission Notice)
Professor, Asstt Professor and Lecturer (Job Vacancy)
Mahesh Varma Const Research Award (Advertisement)
Summary: UP King George University of Dental Science, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh website, mobile, contact address and approval / recognition details.