Home > Uttar Pradesh > Universities > Lucknow > Integral University
Integral University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Integral University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Address:Plot No : 126
Lucknow (District Lucknow)
Uttar Pradesh, IndiaPin Code : 226026
Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is a University recognised by UGC. Status: State Private University. Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is managed by Society: The Islamic council for productive Education, Integral University Dasouli Post Basha Kursi Road Lucknow. Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh was established on / in 2005.
Integral University is situated in Lucknow of Uttar Pradesh state (Province) in India. This data has been provided by www.punjabcolleges.com. Lucknow comes under Lucknow Tehsil, Lucknow District.
Fax # of Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is 0522-2890809, 2310778.
Contact Person(s) of the Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is (are): Prof. (Dr.) H. H. Siddiqui.
Mobile No(s) of concerned persons at Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh are 93352-01997.
email ID(s) is
Website of Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is www.integraluniversity.ac.in.
Additional Information about Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh is : The Islamic council for productive Education, Integral University Dasouli Post Basha
Date of Submission : 27/08/2010, Friday 1:31 PM
Teacher Education Institution Registration Details
Reference ID : NUPLNOIN-2774
TAN. No : LKNI05128E
NACC Accredited : No
--NCTE NACC Grade : NA
--Year of NACC Accredation : NA
Minority : Yes
--Minorty Type : Religious
--Religion : Muslim
--Language : NA
Location college/institution : Urban
Located in : institusional
Building Type : Its own campus
Total Area(Sq.Mts.) : 4500
Total Built up Area(Sq.Mts.) : 2191
Nature of land holding : Ownership
Type of Land(Lease) : Private
Construction completed Date : 11/08/2008
Shared Campus Area : 3700
Campus shared by : By Resolution
Khasra No./Plot No./Survey No. : 126
Revenue Village of the land : Basha Dasouli Kursi Road
Land is free from all encumbrances ? : Yes
Type of college/institution : Co-education college
Management of the college/institution : NA
Management of college/Institute :
University Department/Constituent College
Institution or its Managing society/body registered ? : Yes
Registration Act :
Nibandhak forms socities and chits Lucknow Mandal
No. of Non Teaching Staff(Male) : 04
No. of Non Teaching Staff(Female) : 01
No. of Non Teaching Staff(Total) : 5
Area of Reading Room(Sq.Mts.) : 227
Seating Capacity : 250
Titles of Teacher Education(Library) : 1487
Books of Teacher Education : 4576
No.of Journals : 08
No of Encyclopedias(Library) : 14
Area of Lab : 78
No of Computers : 30
Internet Access ? : Yes
LAN : Yes
Availability of LCD Projector : Yes
Availability of OHP : Yes
Availability of TV : Yes
Availability of VCR : Yes
Name of Experiment(Psycho Lab) :
6.Case Study Test
7.General Mental Alertness Test
8.Verbal Test of Creative Thinking
9.Non Verbal Test of Creative Thinking
10.Culture Fair Test
Name of Appratus(Psycho Lab) :
5.Concept Formation Cards
6.Mirror Drawing Appratus
Area of science Lab : 170
1. To find the Density of a given block using Venire Calipers.
2.To find the radius of curvature of a watch glass using Spherometer.
3.To find the radius of given wire using Screw Gauge. Physical Science Name Experiment :
4.To fined the graph between the variation of angle of deviation and angle of incidence using a glass prism and to determine u of glass prism.
5.To verify the laws of refraction with the help of a glass slab and also to find the refractive index of lab.
6.To analyze two Acid & twoBase radicals from the given sample.
7.To identify the functional group in the given Organic compound.
8.Standardization of 0.1N, NaOH by using the primary standard Oxalic Acid ( Acid â€“ Base titration ) .
9.To determine strength in gm/ Ltr. Of unknown Oxalic Acid solution by titrating it against 0.05 N, KMNO4 ( Oxidation â€“ Reduction Titration ).
10.To determine strength in gm/Ltr. Of unknown Ferrous Ammonium
sulphate Solution by titrating it against 0.05N, KMNO4. ( Oxidation â€“ Reduction Titration ).
Name of Charts(Physical Science) :
4.Prepration of Hydrogen Gas Chart
5.Prepration of Oxygen Gas Chart
6.Periodic Table Chart
Name Experiment(Biological Science) :
1.Dissection of Earthwarm â€“ Nerve System
2.Dissection of Cockroach â€“ Mouth Part
6.Study of Prepared Slides
Name Charts(Biological Science) :
1.Nervous System (Human)
6.Structure of Blood
7.Structure of Heart
Name Model(Biological Science) :
Area of Lab(Language Lab) : 78
Name of Equipments(Language Lab) :
Name of Charts(Language Lab) :
Indoor Game Area : 400
Indoor Game(D.Ed/B.Ed./M.Ed.courses) :
Outdoor Games(D.Ed/B.Ed./M.Ed.courses) :
Area of Outdoor Games : 2000
Name & No. of Instruments(arts & carfts) : 0
Name Charts(arts & carfts) : 0
Name of Models(arts & carfts) : 0
Name of Instruments(Health and Physical...) :
3.First Aid Box
No of Instruments(Health and Physical... ) :
3.Human Physiology Chart
Name Charts(Mathematics Resource Center) : 0
Name Model(Mathematics Resource Center) : 0
Name of Instruments (Anatomy,Physiology... ) : 0
Name of Charts (Anatomy,Physiology ...) : 0
Name of Equipments(Atheletic Care) : 0
Name of Charts(Atheletic Care) : 0
Name and No. of Instrumernts(Cultural Facility) : 0
Name & No. of Instruments(Athletics) : 0
Size of Track(Athletics) : 0
Indoor Games(C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.courses) : 0
Indoor Game[Area](C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.courses) : 0
Outdoor Games(C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.courses) : 0
Area of Alloted Outdoor Games : 0
Gym Facility for Women : No
Area of Men Gym(sq.Mts.) : 0
No of Stnations(men) : 0
Area of Women Gym : 0
No of Stnations(women) : 0
Mode of Salary : By Cheque
Salary Transfer(Faculty) : By Cheque
Account Details of Bank (Salary) : 1854010100004840
Date of Opening of Bank A/c : 30/04/2004
Opening Balance : 944987
Fees : 12360000
Donation : 0
MISC : 28324
Total Amount Receipts : 13333311
Expenditure Teacher Salary : 3338816
Expenditure Non Teacher Salary : 291216
Expenditure Library : 63563
Expenditure Laboratory : 58700
Expenditure Furniture : 41230
Expenditure Misc : 1796486
Total Expenditure : 5590011
Balance of Funds Available During Year : 24589000
Name of Auditor/CA : M/S Madhur Jain & Co.
Address of Auditor/CA :
72,Eldico Green Colony,Opposite Fun
Republic Mall,Gomti Nagar Lucknow
Phone NO. : 0919838071000
Teaching Faculty Details
Teacher id Designation
NUPLNOTE-17970 ASSO PROFESSOR
NUPLNOTE-16567 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
EBIKHATE-1451 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
EBIGPGTE-1479 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
NUPLNOTE-17825 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
NUPLNOTE-17829 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
NUPAZGTE-18105 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
EBICPWTE-1477 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
NUPKSNTE-17948 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
NUPKPNTE-17831 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Composition of Society/Trust
Prof S W Akhtar D-72 Sarvodaya Nagar Near Chhoti masjid Lucknow
Prof Dr M I Khan 1/546 Vikas nagar Sector 1 lucknow
Mr S A khan 46 Adil Nagar Holy Child School Kanchana Bihari Marg Kalyanpur West Lucknow
Mr Hamid Mustafa C-2205 Indira Nagar Lucknow
Dr Qazi Shoeb Ahmad 529 K/771 Saket Vihar Khurram Nagar Lucknow
Er Khwaja Moeed 525/46 Sector A Mahanagar Lucknow
Mr Mohammad Nadeem Siddiqui C/o Ataullah Siddiqui Behind Madiaon Thana Arju Nagar Sitapur Road Lucknow
Mr N S Saini 2/608 Vikas Nagar Lucknow
Mr S P Shukla 8-Ravindra Garden Aliganj Lucknow
Er Shabbir Ahmad 247 Sector 18 Ring Road Indira Nagar Lucknow
Prof S H Ansari 96/16 D Darul Huda Colonel Ganj Road Kanpur
Dr Upendra Kumar Behind Maddehganj Police Station Khadra Sitapur Road Lucknow
Prof A A Zilli HoD CSE KNIT Sultanpur
Prof Subodh Shankar C-697 Indira Nagar Lucknow
Prof Dr Irshad Hussain Sheikhpur P.O. Geeta Press Gorakhpur
Prof Bal Gopal B-1222 Indira Nagar Lucknow
Dr Irfan Ali Khan 35 Vikas bagh Colony Sector 7 Vikas Nagar
Vice Chancellor : Prof. S.W. Akhtar, Phone: 0522-2890812, 2890730 (O), email@example.com.
Registrar : Phone: 2890730, 2890812 (O).
Contact Details of Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh are : Phone : 2890730, 2890812 (O)2890809
Chancellor : Dr. (Maulana) Saeed-ur-Rahman Azami
Pro Vice-Chancellor : Prof. S.M. Iqbal
CoursesThe Integral University Lucknow offers study programs at Under Graduate and Postgraduate level. Programs are offered through different university departments. Following is provided a faculty wise list of course offered by the University.
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
Under Graduate Courses
1. B. Tech (Computer Science and Engg.)
2. B. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engg.)
3. B. Tech (Information Technology)
4. B. Tech (Biotechnology)
5. B. Tech (Mechanical Engg.)
6. B. Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engg.)
7. B. Tech (Civil Engg.)
1. M. Tech (Electronics Circuit & System
2. M. Tech (Production & Industrial Engg.)
3. M. Tech (Biotechnology)
4. M. Tech (Structural Engg.)
5. Integrated M.Tech.(B.Tech.+M.Tech) in following branches-
Computer Science & Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Faculty of Pharmacy
1. D. Pharm (Diploma of Pharmacy)
2. B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
3. M. Pharm (Master of Pharmacy)
Faculty of Architecture and Fine Arts
1. B. Arch. (Architecture)
2. B. Arch. (Construction Mgmt.)
3. M. Arch. B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
Faculty of Science
1. M.Sc (Industrial Chemistry)
2. M.Sc (Biotechnology)
3. M.Sc (Bioinformatics)
4. M.Sc (Microbiology)
5. M.Sc (Nano Sciences)
6. M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)
7. B.Sc. (Biotechnology)
Faculty of Computer Applications
1. M.C.A. (Master in Computer Application)
2. B.C.A (Bachelor in Computer Application)
3. Course Study Centre
4. B.Sc. (ITeS)
5. B.C.A (Bachelor in Computer Application)
Faculty of Management Studies
1. B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration)
2. M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration)
Faculty of Medical Science
1. Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.Th.)
2. Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.Th.)
Faculty of Education
1. Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)
2. Master of Education (M. Ed.)
Profile of Integral University
The Integral University is a Premier University in the Capital of Uttar Pradesh which has been established under the Act number 9 of 2004 by the U. P. State Government. The famous Institute of Integral Technology, Lucknow has been elevated to a full fledged University. This is a historical event that within a span of 6 years, an Engineering College on account of its educational standard, value based education in a highly disciplined and decorous environment has been recognized all over the country with the result that it was elevated as a full-fledged University by the State Government.
The University is located about 13 Km. away from the heart of Lucknow city on Lucknow Kursi Road at a peaceful and serene place against the sylvan beauty of kukrail Jungles. It has a residential complex, well planted landscape and a conducive environment for educational excellence. Hostels and residence buildings, activity centers surrounds the central clusters of buildings with all educational and administrative facilities.
The gigantic project for the establishment of an excellent University was taken up by a small group of devoted and dedicated educationists, engineers and intellectuals, who have a total commitment for achieving the educational excellence in all the spheres of modern technologies and sciences. They started the project with a school in small huts when the foundation stone was laid on 30th November 1993 by the world renowned scholar Maulana Abul Hasan Ali Hasni Nadvi, Rector of Darul Uloom Nadwatul Ulema, Lucknow. Soon thereafter, the school was shifted in the main building which was inaugurated by the then Governor of U. P. Shri Moti Lal Vohra on 14th January 1996. Besides the school, an Engineering College was also simultaneously established by the Islamic Council for Productive Education, in the year 1997 which started functioning from the year 1998 with only two courses viz Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics Engineering. Later on other courses like Architecture, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and MCA were added. The Institute has always made special efforts to ensure high quality of education to the students seeking admission in the Institute. Shri Atal Bihari Bajpayee the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India laid the foundation stone of a residential complex on 30th June 1999. During his speech he expressed his hope that the Institute of Integral Technology having the abbreviation IIT will maintain the same standard as the other IITs do in the country. These hopes of the Prime Minister were fulfilled in its totality when the first batch of Computer Science & Engineering gave 100% result and all of them secured first division, similar was the case with the second group of Electronics Engineering wherein barring two students all the remaining students got first division. The two batches which have so far passed-out from the Institute have had 100% placement. This bears the testimony of the standard of education and the attention on each student which is being paid by the teaching faculty and the administration of the Institute.
The University has seven computer centers and labs, latest State-of-the-Art, computing facilities and 24 hrs. internet facilities. The main computer center of the Institute of Integral Technology was inaugurated by the Vice-Chancellor of Dr. R. M. L. Avadh University, Faizabad Dr. Girish Saxena on 25th October 1999. The University has unparalleled workshop, the inauguration of which was done by then Governor of U. P. His Excellency Shri Suraj Bhan on 30th May 2000. The University has ISTE Student's Chapter. It was inaugurated by Shri Surjeet Banaerjee, the then Principal Secretary, Revenue, U. P. on 25th March 2003. The foundation stone laying ceremony of the Faculty of Architecture was held on 7th January 2004 when the foundation stone was laid by the Hon'ble Chief Minister of U. P. Shri Mulayam Singh Yadav and Shri Mohd. Azam Khan, Hon'ble Minister of Urban Development overwhelmed by the progress and other achievements in the field of educational setup by the Engineering Institute along-with its highly impressive infrastructure, the Hon'ble Chief Minister, Shri Mulayam Singh Yadav declared that the Institute of Integral Technology shall be elevated to a full fledged University within no time. He also granted the Minority Status to the Institute. Soon after this declaration he also got the bill passed in the Assembly on 26th February '04 and issued Govt. Gazette Notification No. 389/ lkr - fo -1-1 (d)-9-2004 dated 27th Feb'04 for the formation of Integral University.
In the ever and fast changing scenario of technological advancements the Institute of Integral Technology, from the very inception, has left no stone unturned to make it a seat of educational excellence to develop technical expertise in keeping with present & future requirement of the country. By imparting need oriented education, the Institute within a very short span of time, has been recognized as one of the foremost Institutions of the country.
One of the primary aim of establishing the Institute of Integral Technology was to make the technical education available to all the section of society specially to poor, down-trodden, neglected and minorities masses to bring them in the main stream of educated persons. The objective was that everybody should play a vital role in the nation building and solidify its progress and prosperity. In turn one should earn a respectable livelihood. The main thrust was on the development of high infrastructure for research and use of high technology besides developing the entrepreneurial and moral leadership skills. The value based educational curricula was therefore planned to develop material and spiritual stinct and capabilities of students in a balanced manner, without ignoring the one at the expense of other.
India is facing critical challenges on many technological fronts like agriculture and food processing, education and healthcare, information & communication technology, infrastructure development including river network & self reliance in critical technologies, energy security, land and water conservation, environment protection, nuclear energy systems, non-conventional and renewable energy options, use of fossil fuels, disaster prevention & management, space technology etc. The advent of Integral University has given the required freedom and a wide spectrum to work with. It will cater to the national aspirations by offering most modern and job-oriented courses in Technology, Sciences, Arts, and Commerce to meet the global requirements.
Besides technical courses, the University has to run other courses in Sciences, Art, Commerce and other professional courses and several other interdisciplinary courses on the self financing scheme by generating its own funds.
The University has a marvelous ambience conducive to higher and dedicated academic pursuits. The campus has all the facilities like health center, canteen, students activity center, PCO, Gymnasium, Playground, Post Office and Bank etc.
This promising University has a great challenge before it. But the indefatigable and Undaunted spirit of the members of the society who work in a coherent and integrated approach and, who brought about the formation of the University within six years from the inception of the Institute of Integral Technology will face the challenges squarely and amicably and put the Integral University in the forefront of all the other Universities of the country.
Foundation of the institute was laid down by a small group of devoted and dedicated educationists, engineers and intellectuals in 1993. An engineering college was also simultaneously established in 1997. The college started functioning from the year 1998 with only two courses Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics Engineering. More courses followed, imparting constant expansion to the institute. At the same time, it maintained its standard of education too. The result was its elevation of status as university.
Integral University, established in 2004 by the UP State Government via an Act, is located at Lucknow on Kursi Road at a serene place against the sylvan beauty of kukrail Jungles. Institute of Integral Technology, Lucknow has been elevated to a full fledged university on account of educational standard and value based education in a highly disciplined environment.
Profile of University
The Integral University Lucknow is state level institution established by Uttar Pradesh Government for providing education in different technical, applied sciences and other disciplines. Its location is about 13 km from the Lucknow main on Lucknow Kursi Road. The university is situated in peaceful and sylvan surroundings of kukrail jungles. It's environ is best fitted for learning and teaching. The university offers residential facilities to faculty and staff members and hostel facilities to students. The University has seven computer centers and labs, latest State-of-Art, computing facilities, 24 hrs. Internet facilities and well developed library. The University has a stunning ambience favorable to higher and fanatical academic pursuits.
Address : Integral University
Kursi Road , Lucknow , 226 026 Uttar Pradesh
Type : State Private University
2890730, 2890812 (O)2890809
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.integraluniversity.ac.in
Vice Chancellor : Phone: 0522-2890812, 2890730 (O)
Registrar : Phone: 2890730, 2890812 (O)
Location of University
Integral University, formerly known as Institute of Integral Technology, is located about 13 km from Lucknow on Lucknow-Kursi Road. This institute has the faculties of engineering, pharmacy, architecture, fine arts, and science. The training and placement cell organises industrial training and looks after the placement activities.
Integral University is situated 13 kms. away from the heart of the city of Lucknow on Kursi Road in a peaceful, serene, calm and quiet place which is conducive to impart knowledge and to provide opportunities for innovations, research and development for talented and imaginative students.
Kursi Road, Dasauli, PO Bas-Ha
Lucknow - 226026
Vission And Mission
To educate and guide the teeming millions of young generation in a most constructive and innovative way for nation building. To inculcate a spirit of confidence, self respect and to give them a deep insight into the State-of-the-Art and excellent education system. To develop in young generation a for-sighted wisdom and understanding as according to 'Through Wisdom is an house builded, and by understanding it is established (proverbs 24:3)
1. To harness technical education and technology in the service of mankind and to enable them to think globally and act nationally
2. To integrate spiritual and moral values with education and develop human potential to its totality.
3. To inculcate sense of self-reliance and develop the awareness of higher-self in young generation.
4. To ignite the latent potentialities of young and budding generation through cutting edge technology and State-of-the-Art Academic Programme.
5. To identify the excellent heritage of our great past and to link it with the grand future.
6. To cultivate and disseminate knowledge by providing research and extension facilities. To bring about innovation in education by restructuring course, adopting novel methods of teaching and learning for multifaceted personality development.
7. To trim the young generation with global approach in order to bring about peace, tranquility, prosperity and bliss to the entire world in general and to our country in particular.
8. To create and promote a congenial ambience effecting thereby the further strengthening of the spirit of national integration secularism and international understanding to bring all the section of society in the main stream for overall development of India and to provide them scientific and moral education for their upliftment.
9. To have a wider vision for the need based education system.
The Objective of the Integral University, Lucknow shall be to promote.
1. Innovations in education leading to restructuring of courses, new methods of teaching and learning and integral development of personality.
2. Fostering intellectual enterprise through its diverse activities in the areas of education, research, training and consultancy with an enduring commitment to excellence.
3. Studies in various discipline.
4. Inter- disciplinary studies.
5. National integration, secularism and international understanding.
6. To bring the Muslim minorities into the main stream for overall development of India by imparting all modern and scientific education for their upliftment.
The Islamic Council for Productive Education headed by Dr. Saeedur-Rahman Azmi Nadvi, Principal Darul Ulma, Nadwatul Ulma, Lucknow as Chairman, and Prof. Syed Waseem Akhtar, General Secretary of the Council started an Engineering College with the aim and objective to develop Technical, Scientific and Professional aptitude in masses specially in younger generation by providing best possible modernized education. The Council also intended to provide the best possible Scientific, Technical, and Professional education to students of all communities in general and minorities in particular in the Institution of the Society.
The foundation stone of the Integral University the then Institute of Integral Technology was laid by the world renowned eminent Arabic scholar Maulana Abul Hasan Ali Mian Nadvi on 3rd of November 1993.
Prof. S.W. AKHTAR says
Emergence of new technologies in various fields has completely revolutionized the concept of modern education.Rapid strides in the information technology through e-mail,e-commerce and e- governance have resulted in greater andeasier access to information with consequential enhanced transparency in every field. These developments have opened many new fields competing to forge ahead. Science and technology have given immense power to man which may be used for creative as well as destructive purposes. Ethical use of these emerging technology depends on the moral and social values of the scientists, engineers, beaurocrats and politicians of the day.
Educational institutions to a large extent share the responsibility to ensure that the education sought to be imparted by them is not devoid of moral, ethical and social values for such an education is nothing but a farce.Exponential population growth, mindless industrialization and unrelenting exploitation of the natural resources have imposed serious constraint on further sustainable growth. Urban and rural imbalances, unplanned and congested cities, unscientific disposal of industrial affluent and toxic waste, excessive use of fertilizers and pesticides, polluted rivers and reckless deforestation are straining global eco-system at the seams.With every passing day some or other ecological disaster seems imminent.
Availability of fresh water, comprising 2% of total water on the earth, is threatened due to increasing industrial pollution and depleting water table in urban area. Acid rain seems to be replacing the monsoon rain. Problem of garbage disposal, particularly of plastic bags and non-bio degradable materials, are assuming gargantuan proportions. Eco system has been so badly degraded that the most of the city dwellers breath air, which is unsafe, by U.N. Standards. These challenges have made it imperative that our syllabus be modified to spread awareness of sustainable growth, need to reverse eco-system degradation and preserve bio- diversity. Academic institutions must be concerned with the urgency to provide healthy and safe environment for all the inhabitants of the planet.
The hype, deserving as it may be, associated with the information technology, e-commerce and converging fields have completely set aside interest in the other core and important branches of engineering. It is difficult to get talented students in other branches of engineering which otherwise require a sea-change in its curricula to fully explore the emerging technologies in the traditional or so called "old economy" industries. This aberration is causing disturbing imbalances in the h.r.d. planning and unprecedented problems for the educational institutions.
Dawn of the new millennium witnessed a mushrooming growth of private engineering colleges, particularly in the north. This is the best thing that has happened to the technical education in the country.
While on one hand it is important that proper regulations are put in place to ensure the colleges serve the society as intended, it is also imperative that they are granted due autonomy to revise the old curriculum to meet the challenges of the new opportunities emerging out of advancement of technologies and global competitiveness. It is heartening to learn that the Uttar Pradesh Government has proposed to establish a Technical University which will govern all the Government as well as Private Engineering Colleges of the State. It augurs well for the growth of technical education in the State.
It is expected that with the establishment of the proposed Technical University there will be quantum improvement in the technical and administrative functioning of all the engineering colleges. Above all, it is hoped that the conduct of examinations will become easier and the academic calendar would be strictly adhered to. It will also provide unique opportunity to revise the curricula and update the syllabi to make them more relevant to the needs of the changing social environments and challenges of the rapid technological advances. The management of Integral University is committed to make it an autonomous Technical University of international repute. Starting with just two disciplines of engineering, we have added another two this year. Two more disciplines are likely to be added from the next academic year. In the near future, we aim to add more branches in the emerging field of technologies and develop infrastructure for advance research and development.
We shall be able to start postgraduate courses in a few years. We want to have an integral approach to develop a well-coordinated, multi-disciplinary engineering education and advance research and development facility. Our Computer Centre is one of the most well equipped amongst all the Engineering Colleges of the Uttar Pradesh. Besides Computer Centre our Workshop, Library and Laboratories have been appreciated by all educationalists and dignitaries who have visited us. It bears testimony to our steadfast approach in the right direction.Integral University is not only a technical seat of learning but it isalso a movement in the direction of achieving excellence in technical education embodied with moral and ethical values which are so essentially in the fast changing scenario. We have total commitment towards our aims and objectives, and we hope, Deo Volento, we will achieve it.
Rules And Regulations
1.Any Candidate who has applied for admission shall be taken to mean that he/ she agrees to abide by the University rules. No litigation shall therefore be tenable.
2.Eligibility criteria shall not be relaxed under any circumstances and condition.
3.Admission entitlement is not by virtue of right even though he is otherwise eligible.
4.The University reserves the right to deny admission to any individual without assigning any reason.
5.The University has right not to disclose the marks obtained by a candidate in any admission test/ interview aptitude test etc.
6.The University reserves the right not to admit any candidate to a course of study even though a notification inviting applications for admission to the same has been issued.
7.Candidates shall have to submit a transfer/ migration certificate, from the University or College where he/she was studying a course of study, at the time of reporting for admission for a course, he/ she is selected.
8.Any changes made by the University in the admission rules or in the eligibility criteria shall also be applicable during the academic session 2009-10.
9.At any stage if it is found that a candidate has used some fraudulent means to get admission though he does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and has made an incorrect statement (s), He/she shall not be allowed admission or if already admitted, such admission shall be cancelled.
10.Candidates are required to produce the original mark sheets/ certificates including statement of marks of the qualifying examination at the time of interview/ reporting for admission.
11.During processing or verification of the documents, if any error or omission is made by the University, the University shall have the right to cancel such admission.
12.Applications of the candidates whose qualifying examinations are recognized by the University shall only be considered for admission.
13.The candidates selected for admission to different courses shall be intimated through registered post: No intimation shall be sent to candidates who are not selected. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
14.The candidates not reporting for the admission at the stipulated time, shall forfeit their chance and the offer of admission shall be made to the candidate next in order of merit. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
15.The vacancies caused due to not reporting by the candidates for admission, shall be filled up by the wait list candidates made on merit basis.
16.No intimation shall be sent to the students not selected and their application/ fees/Photo copy of certificates/ documents shall not be returned.
17.Canvassing in any form shall render an applicant disqualified.
18.75% attendance in all courses is compulsory. The names of the students shall be struck off from the rolls of the University, In case a student does not attend classes for more than one month and does not inform the concerned Dean of the faculty then the admission of such students shall automatically be cancelled.
19.Application form shall be filled in applicants own handwriting with utmost care to avoid rejection.
20.Late and incomplete applications or those without requisite fees or not submitted on the prescribed form, shall not be accepted.
21.Candidates admitted to evening courses shall be provided hostel accommodation only if seats are available.
22.No candidates shall be allowed to take admission in the same course/ class (or its equivalent course) which he/ she had already passed.
Since the facility of accommodation is an intrinsic infrastructural feature of a standard seat of learning. The University has paid particular heed to keep the quality of its hostels on par with that of other high profile academic centers of the nation.
The University has three well furnished and duly equipped separate boys and girls hostels accommodating approx. 800 students. The hostels are provided with all the basic amenities like regular water supply electricity, telephone etc.
The boys and girls Hostels have their separate common rooms serving as a nice place for students to go for relaxation and recreation. The common rooms are provided with daily newspapers, magazines & a TV. There is a separate modern type gym for both boys & girls.
Moreover, in order to keep the students abreast with the overwhelmingly rich fund of knowledge & the relentlessly expanding frontiers of learning, the institute. Has recently set up the facility of internet at the hostel which the students avail at nominal charges.
Hostel Fee (Per Student Per Year)
1. Single Seated - Rs. 18,000
2. Double Seated - Rs. 15,000
3. Triple Seated - Rs. 12,000
Hostels Rules (General)
1. Every student shall be required to maintain a high standard of discipline have respect for the institute and conduct himself in a dignified manner.
2. Activities which may cause disturbance in studies or be deemed village in any form shall not be permitted.
3. Guests are not allowed to stay in the hostel rooms.
4. No female guests shall be allowed to enter in the boys hostel and no male guest is allowed to enter in the girls hostel.
5. Students are not allowed to interchange rooms without a written permission from the warden.
6. Students are not allowed to use electric appliances such as heater, toaster, cooler etc. within the hostel.
7. Students shall check electric fittings, furniture and other articles issued to them at the time of allotting the rooms. They have to pay for damage/shortage if any, before learning the
8. While leaving the rooms for classes etc., student should ensure that light and fans in the room are switched off. Transfer of furniture from one room to another is not allowed.
9. No meeting of any kind is permitted within the hostels.
10. Gambling, smoking and use of intoxicants and addictive drugs and strictly prohibited.
11. Students are not permitted to keep fire-arms or any other type of lethal weapon.
12. Students shall not be allowed to leave station without written permission from the warden.
13. Students are advised to hand over their rooms to the warden after locking properly before leaving the hostel during summer vocations.
14. Warden is authorised to open ever locked room in case of emergency.
15. Students shall not remain outside the hostel after 8:30 pm without prior permission from the warden.
16. The warden can search any room at any time.
17. Students shall not be allowed to haste any poster or paintings on the walls of the room of in hostel.
18. Ragging is strictly prohibited as per directives of the govt. Any student found involved in ragging shall be severely punished warning even to expulsion from the institute.
19. Students shall not be allowed to take hart in any political activities and in any subversive forum or any kind of strike etc.
20. Students desiring to go outside the campus are advised to fill the entries in the register available with the gate keeper.
Additional Rules For Girl's Hostel
The following rules in addition to rules given below, will apply to girls hostel.
1. If any girl student has to go to tour for any work, she must have to write the purpose, time of leaving and time of return in the register. She must return to the hostel by 7:30 pm during the months of March to October and by 5:30 pm during the months of November to February.
2. A girl student must enter in all columns in the register regarding participation in institute's co-curricular activities beyond the working hours of the institute.
3. A girl student must submit the names and address of the local guardian, if any, duly authorised by the parents in the prescribed form available with the warden.
4. For the night stay at local guardians residence up to 9:00 pm or for a night halt, a prior written permission from the warden must be obtained. In addition the local guardians must have to submit a letter stating the reason for her stay with them.
5. Prior permission of the warden must be taken by a girl student for leaving to her home.
6. No male person will be allowed inside the girls hostel.
7. Parents/authorised guardians may meet the girl students in the visitors room of the girls hostel up to 7:30 pm with the permission of the hostel warden.
8. All communications regarding any problem must be recited through the warden.
9. In case the warden of the girls hostel proceeds on leave, girls students must contact the acting warden nominated by the Executive Director.
10. Key of the visitors room will be with the security guard. On arrival of the relative the securely guard may open the guest room and then inform the girls student through the lady peon.
11. Modifications or additions of rules may be made as and when necessary such changes will be notified properly.
The institute provides standard mess facility for the hostellers, which provides for good quality and nutritious food for students. The mess falls under the direct supervision of the mess committee comprising the management & the student representatives. The committee is stringent to ensure that the mess service continually maintains the high standard of catering.
* Mess Security Rs. 1000/- (Refundable)
* Mess Charges @ Rs. 2000/- per month to be paid for 10 months in advance at the time of allotment of hostel.
Hostel Mess Rules
1. No student shall be permitted to dine in the hostel's mess without payment of mess charges in advance.
2. Diet off shall be permitted under special and emergent but genuine conditions.
3. For diet off, students shall take permission from their respective wardens.
4. Diet off less than 4 days shall not be permitted.
5. Mess timings shall be observed strictly as notified from time to time.
6. Room service is not allowed in any case.
7. Students will not be permitted to carry mess utensils to their rooms.
8. Students are expected to behave properly with the mess staff. Misbehaviors may lead to severe disciplinary action.
9. Mess charges will have to be deposited one month advance.
10. A student will have to purchase a guest ticket/ token from the mess owner before making mess facilities available for the guest.
Since its inception the University library has acquired a rich collection of books on Architecture, Engineering, Management, Sciences, Applies sciences etc. Students and faculty members of all departments are allowed to use all available publications.
In order to support the academic activities, specially teaching, the central library has embarked on an ambitious acquisition programme. As a result , the total number of publications has reached over 24000, this year the library received special grants from the World Bank and total books collection will cross 28000, above by the end of year 2005. The present collection of reference works Encyclopedia, Dictionaries, Handbooks, Directories will be further supplemented for the faculty members as well as students.
The present of libraray personnel comprises of professionals, semi professionals and others. At present the management of the library activities are divided into three main sections - (i) Technical processing (ii) Library Automations (iii) Readers services.
Central Library receives 163 magazines and journals of which 114 are indian and 49 are foreign .the library provides reference and referral services to the users from its reference and reserve colection of books, magazines and news papers.
The Library Provides Book Bank facility to the students upto 3rd Semester, who opt for it, on a payment of a nominal charge.
The Central Library has setup a number of departmental libraries : Deptt. of Architecture, Deptt. of Pharmacy/Biotechnology/Physiotherapy, Deptt. of Education, for the users of these deptts.
Keeping pace with the information technology revolution, the Central, Library is in the process of establishing a Digital Library with the facility of reading CD's Digital Books and access to the Internet.
The Library is also in the process of moving towards computerization of the whole Library. It already has a computerized searching facility available.
The University has established its laboratories in phase wise manner. It has already established well equipped laboratories like Physics Lab, Electronics Workshop, PC H/W Lab, Electronic Devices & Circuits Lab, Instrumentation lab, Microprocessor Lab, Digital Lab, Analog & Digital Design Lab, Signal Processing Lab, Computer Simulation Lab, Hydraulics Lab, Material Testing Lab, Art Studio, Building Material Lab and Survey Lab.
The Architecture department is equipped with Surveying & Building Lad, Design Studios, Model & Photography Lab. The Material Science & Testing lab is shared with the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
Electronics lab are equipped with a large number of measuring instruments, training kits etc. covering full spectrum of experiments required. In addition to the standard lab instruments - CRO, Logic analyzers and Spectrum analyzers are also available. Facilities exist for software simulation of circuit designing and signal processing. The latest inclusion is the optical fibre communication hardware, which completes the chain along with digital, TV, satellite and microwave facility.
University Computer Centre
In keeping pace with the latest trends in the rapidly changing environment providing the best to the students, The University has established state of the art Cyber Centre having a carpet area of 300 sq.m. wit all the modern facilities like multimedia, internet and e-mail.The Cyber Centre has IBM X220 series Server with dual processor capability and over 100 nodes which are networked through Windows NT. Each node is a Compaq Deskpro EP with the latest technology. The centre provides good printing facilities with DMP,Ink-jet & Laser printers.Facilities as CD-Write and Scanning is also available for the centres.The Cyber Centre is also equipped with latest Softwares.
The centre has highly qualified faculty members who guide the students from time to time.
Placement And Training
TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
The Training and placement cell is working actively in assisting the students to develop their personality and awareness by organising Industrial Training & getting the final Placement after completing Courses offered by the Institute. The cell's working is automated with the help of software "Campus Ahead" designed and developed by the students during summer training. The records of the students regarding their Training, Seminars, Project and Placement etc. are thus available on finger tips. The software also facilitates the storing of data for 15000 companies in and out side India.
The Cell conducts Classroom Interactions, Group Discussions, Quiz, IQ Tests & Mock Interviews under the personality Development Program. The Views regarding tactics of facing the interviews are also exchanged with the students from time to time.
As per the curriculum of the UPTU, the students of B.Tech, B.Arch. and MCA have to undergo Industrial Training. The Training and Placement Cell organizes and assists them in getting the training at organizations of repute like -
7 Ordnance Factories
13 Airport Authority
14 SAIL (Bokaro, Rourkela, Durgapur, Salem, Bhilai, Asansol, Ranchi)
15 Tata Robin Frazer
16 Usha Martin Industries
29 TELCO (Tata Motors) Indo Gulf
33 Nippon Denro
34 Coca Cola
35 Century Cements etc.
SEMINARS & MOCK CAMPUS INTERVIEWS
Guest Lectures by eminent career consultants, academicians and motivators are arranged from time to time. Some of speakers like PadamShri Dr. Pritam Singh, Director Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, renowned career consultant, Dr. Amrita Das, well known development consultant, Mr. Sandeep Majhi, Mr. Arun Sharma, IIM Alumni and author of books published by Tata McGraw Hill, motivator Mr. Satyam Sahai and others were kind enough to make an impact on the personality of our students.
Seminars on "Leading in 21st Century" and on "Gimmicks and Tricks" on how to crack the coveted CAT competition" are organised in association with The Hindustan Times and Careen Counseling Cell, Department of Employment Govt. of Uttar Pradesh.
Organising the educational and Industrial Tours is also the responsibility of T & P Cell. Our students have visited a number of Organisations such as HAL Korwa, LML Limited Kanpur, Pumping Stations of U.P. Jal Nigam Limited, Hotel Taj, Remote Sensing Application Centre, Bokaro Steel Plant, Panki Thermal Power Station etc.
Majority of the students who have completed their B.Tech in 2002 and 2003 are either placed with reputed organisations or have competed for higher technical education. Still better performance is being given by the current batch, as the students are coming out with excellent competitive results in studies and employment.
The 'Integrians' (students of Integral University, Lucknow) are in demand at various big companies. They have proved their mettle and grit by getting jobs at prestigious organisations like
1 Indian Army
2 Indian Air Force
4 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
9 Ess Aar
10 Reliance Infocom
12 VXL Services
15 Chicago Police USA etc.
A Number of students have qualified for higher studies through GATE, GRE, CAT and other competitions for admission to MBA & M.Tech. in renowned National & International Institutes.
The university offers B Tech / B Pharm course of four year module while MBA / MBA (Retail Management), MBA (Biotechnology) programs are of two years academic period. Admissions are held fairly through Integral University Entrance Test (IUET). Direct admission to second year of B Tech / B Pharm is available for Diploma Holders. There is a provision of reserved seats for NRI candidates who can join the courses without any entrance test.
There are separate hostels for girl and boy students with mess facility. Central Library, Laboratories, Computer Center, Workshop and Medical facility are the key facilities provided by the university. The Placement Cell conducts Classroom Interactions, Group Discussions, Quiz, IQ Tests and Mock Interviews under the personality Development Program. Seminars and workshops are occasional for maximum possible exposure of the students.
* Engineering & Technology
* Architecture and Fine Arts
* Computer Applications
* Management Studies
* Medical Sciences
* Mass Communication
* Library & Information Science
There are 10 faculties at Integral University. Each offers study programs as follows:
1. Faculty of Engineering and Technology. The faculty comprises both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Undergraduate programs are available for B. Tech. in seven specializations: Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and Civil Engineering. Postgraduate programs are available for M.Tech in four specializations: Electronic Circuits & Systems, Production & Industrial Engineering, Biotechnology, and Structural Engineering. In addition, there is also Integrated M.Tech program which covers both B.Tech and M.Tech. The tuition fee for undergraduate student is Rs.75.000/year, while it is Rs.35.000/year for postgraduate students.
2. Faculty of Pharmacy. The faculty comprises Diploma of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Pharmacy, and Master of Pharmacy. The tuition fee is Rs.75.000/year for B. Pharm, Rs.50.000/year for D. Pharm., and Rs.150.000/year for M. Pharm.
3. Faculty of Architecture and Fine Arts. The faculty offers Bachelor of Architecture in Architecture and also Construction Management. There is also Bachelor of Fine Arts. Postgraduate degree is available for Master of Architecture. B. Arch programs cost Rs.75.000/year, M. Arch. Program costs Rs.35.000/year, while B.F.A. program costs Rs.30.000/year for tuition fee.
4. Faculty of Science. The faculty offers nine M.Sc specializations for postgraduate programs, each in Industrial Chemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Microbiology, Nano Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Biochemistry, Environmental Science, and Renewable Energy. All but M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology cost Rs.25.000/year for tuition fee. The two mentioned cost Rs.35.000/year.
5. Faculty of Computer Applications. The faculty offers B.C.A (Bachelor in Computer Application) and M.C.A. (Master in Computer Application). M.C.A and B.C.A degree programs cost Rs.45.000 and 35.000 per year for tuition fee, respectively.
6. Faculty of Management Studies. The faculty comprises B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration) and M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration). The MBA programs are divided into MBA< MBA in Retail Management, and MBA in Biotechnology. MBA degree programs cost Rs.100.000/year, while BBA program costs Rs.35.000/year for tuition fee.
7. Faculty of Medical Sciences. The faculty offers B.P.Th. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) and M.P.Th. (Master of Physiotherapy) in the academic programs. Undergraduate degree costs Rs.50.000/year, while postgraduate degree costs Rs.75.000/year for tuition fee.
8. Faculty of Education. The faculty offers B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) and M.Ed (Master of Education) in the academic programs. B.Ed. costs Rs.75.000/year and M.Ed costs Rs.50.000/year for tuition fee.
9. Faculty of Mass Communication. The faculty only offers one degree: MMC (Master of Mass Communication). The tuition fee is Rs.30.000/year.
10. Faculty of Library and Information Science. The faculty offers M.L. & I.Sc. (Master of Library & Information Science) and B.L. & I.Sc. (Bachelor of Library & Information Science). The B.L. & I.Sc program costs Rs.30.000/year and the M.L. & I.Sc program costs s.25.000/year for tuition fee.
Other info on Integral University Lucknow
Life at Integral University ranges from campus facilities to hostels. There are hostel, library, laboratories, computer center, workshop, and medical facilities. The hostel can accommodate 800 students. The fee for single-seated room is Rs.18.000/student/year. It is Rs.15.000 and Rs.12.000 each for double-seated and triple-seated rooms. The Central Library has made over 24,000 publications. There are books, magazines, journals, digital books, papers, and others. Integral University also manages well-equipped laboratories. There are comprehensive laboratory and research facilities in each faculty. Computer center is also made to comply with the latest technology, from multimedia and internet to server and printing facilitates. Workshops are conducted regularly with modern machines, tools, and technologies. Loads of processes are included in the workshop.
Faculty of Pharmacy Integral University
Dasauli, Kursi Road,Lucknow.
Images / newspaper cuttings related to Integral University
Education to me is Maturity of thoughts (News)
Admission Notification number 1 IUET 2011 (Admission Notice)
Degree Programme (Job Vacancy)
Faculty of Engineering (Admission Notice)
Liaison Officer required (Job Vacancy)
BTech, MTech and MBA Courses etc (Admission Notice)
BFA, BCA, BBA, MA and PhD Programmes etc (Admission Notice)
Director, Professor and Asstt Professor etc (Job Vacancy)
BTech and MTech (Admission Notice)
Professor and Asstt Professor (Job Vacancy)
MBBS course (Admission Notice)
World Cooperation day celebrated (News)
Senior Resident for Radiology Department (Job Vacancy)
BTech, BSc and B Pharm (Admission Notice)
Annual Convocation will starts from tomorrow (Convocation)
M Tech in Electronic circuits and System (Admission Notice)
Asstt Professor for ECE and CSE (Job Vacancy)
Workshop for civil engg students (News)
Workshop for Civil Engg students (News)
B Tech in Civil Engineering (Admission Notice)
B Arch, MABM and MSW (Admission Notice)
B Tech, BBA and BCA courses (Admission Notice)
Summary: Integral University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh website, mobile, contact address and approval / recognition details.