Home > Gujarat > Universities > Mehsana > Ganpat University
Ganpat University, Mehsana, Gujarat
Ganpat University, Mehsana, Gujarat
Address:Ganpat Vidyanagar, Mehsana-Gozaria Highway, Kherva,
Mehsana (District Mehsana)
Gujarat, IndiaPin Code : 382711
Ganpat University, Mehsana Gujarat is a University recognised by UGC.
Ganpat University is situated in Mehsana of Gujarat state (Province) in India. This data has been provided by www.punjabcolleges.com. Mehsana comes under Mehsana Tehsil, Mehsana District.
Fax # of Ganpat University, Mehsana Gujarat is 02762-286080, 286924.
email ID(s) is
Website of Ganpat University, Mehsana Gujarat is www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in.
Registrar : email@example.com.
Contact Details of Ganpat University, Mehsana Gujarat are : Telephone: +91-2762-286080, 286924
CoursesGanpat University, Mehsana Gujarat runs course(s) in Computer Applications, Business Management, Engineering stream(s).
MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc., MCA, MSW, B.Tech, BCA
Images / newspaper cuttings related to Ganpat University
MBA MTech MCA and BCA etc (Admission Notice)
Director required (Job Vacancy)
Media coverage of Ganpat University, Mehsana Gujarat, Gujarat
IntroductionGanpat University is a new university founded in 2005. Located in Mehsana, Gujarat, India, it is a public university that is affiliated to UGC. Ganpat University was established under the Gujarat State Act No. 19 of 2005. The campus life is well-balanced from cultural activities, student facilities, hostels, and Wi-Fi access. There are five hostels, two for girls and three for boys, in the campus complex. There are also shopping center, guest house, bank counter, open-air theater, gymnasium, health and clinic service, transportation service, and others.
Educated youth is the backbone of any society. Modern and world-class education can go a long way in building a self-reliant, civilized and progressive society.
A need was recognized by a few enlightened sons of the soil of North Gujarat to bring the modern and higher education within easy reach of the young generation of the land for economic, social and cultural upliftment aimed at improving the quality of life in totality. The recognition of this need led to the formation of a dream. The dream charted out of a collective vision and pragmatic direction to build a world class educational complex with multiple purposes to provide various social organizations and individuals an opportunity to come forward and repay their debt to the society by 'investing' a small fraction of their prosperity for the multifold return to the generations next. A pioneering team of philanthropic and enlightened individuals led by Shri Anilbhai Patel and like-minded friends, soon came forward with the resolve to transform this dream, through Herculean efforts and committed dedication, into reality. Very soon the Team was joined by a large number of people, big and small, from diverse walks of life, to share the thrill and responsibility of building up the edifice of a huge academic campus in North Gujarat -Ganpat Vidyanagar, now the Ganpat University established under Gujarat state Act No. 19 of 2005.
Managed by Mehsana District Education Foundation, Ganpat University is conceived as the educational township to house and nurture all sorts of institutions offering value added professional, internationally competitive and recognized programs on one hand, and on another hand institutions of primary and secondary education with sound foundations of learning and enculturation of orient values essentially Indian in spirit and heritage.
Profile of UniversityGanpat University is conceived as an educational township housing all sorts of institutions offering value added professionals and internationally competitive and recognized programmes. It is managed by Mehsana District Education Foundation, which also runs institutions of primary and secondary education.
Ganpat University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and postgraduate programmes through its various academic divisions. The university covers almost all the spheres of professional education ranging from engineering to management courses.
Educational programs conducted by the university includes Computer Application, Pharma, Biosciences, Business Administration, CAD/CAM, Engineering etc. Faculty of Science offers courses in Microbiology and Biotechnology. Programmes in teaching and education are also offered by the university.
Ganpat University has five hostels within its campus premises, out of which two are for girls and three for boys. All hostels are equipped with modern facilities and attached mess. The University houses a high-tech education campus at Mehsana, spread over 300 acres of land with lush landscape and pollution free environment. Other facilities include staff-quarters, guest house, shopping center, bank counter, open-air theatre, gymnasium and a campus clinic.
Ganpat University was set up by the Government of Gujarat through Gujarat State Act No. 19 of 2005. The University functions under the management of Mehsana District Education Foundation (MDEF) established in june1996 by eminent industrialist, businessmen, NRI industrialists and educationalists.
* Faculty of Engineering and Technology
* Faculty of Pharmacy
* Faculty of Management
* Faculty of Computer Application
* Faculty of science
* Faculty of Education
Mehsana - 382 711
MissionGanpat University is located in Mehsana, Gujarat, India. Managed by Mehsana District Education Foundation, Ganpat University is conceived as the educational township to house and nurture all sorts of institutions offering value added professional, internationally competitive and recognized programs on one hand, and on another hand institutions of primary and secondary education with sound foundations of learning and enculturation of orient values essentially Indian in spirit and heritage.
"It is with great hope and pride that we welcome you to our shared journey. Seek, Search and Offer programmes that lead to symbiotic emergence of 'academic excellence' and 'industrial relevance' in education and research."
FacilitiesThe high-Tech Education campus developing fast near Mehsana, is spread over 300 acres (1.2 km2) of land with more than 50,000 trees creating lush-green and pollution free environment to inspire the students for study:
* The Hostels
* Guest House
* Shopping Center
* Bank Counter
* Open-Air Theatre
* The Schools
* The Gymnasium
* The Campus Clinic
Academic ProgramGanpat University comprises nine institutes as follows:
* S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, with the departments of Pharmaceutics, Pharmachemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, and Biotechnology.
* U. V. Patel College of Engineering, with the departments of Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Bio-medical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Computer Application.
* A. M. Patel Institute of Studies
* V. M. Patel Institute of Management
* Center for Management Studies
* V. M. Patel College of Management Studies
* Mehsana Urban Bank Ltd. Institute of Bio-Science,
* Department of Education,
* B. S. Patel Polytechnic, with the departments of Electronics & Communication, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, and Civil Engineering.
There are undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma study programs in the university. Undergraduate programs are conducted in the following faculties:
* Faculty of Engineering and Technology, which offers B.Tech in Bio-Medical & Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronics Engineering, and Marine Engineering.
* Faculty of Pharmacy, which offers Bachelor of Pharmacy.
* Faculty of Management, which offers Bachelor of Business Administration.
* Faculty of Computer Application, which offers Bachelor of Computer Application
Postgraduate programs are conducted in the following faculties:
* Faculty of Engineering and Technology, which offers M. Tech. in CAD/CAM, M. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering with Advance Manufacturing Techniques, and Master in Computer Application.
* Faculty of Pharmacy, which offers M. Pharm in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Quality Assurance, Pharmacognosy, Industrial Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
* Faculty of Management, which offers Master of Business Administration.
* Faculty of ComputerApplication, which offers Master of ComputerApplication.
* Faculty of Science, which offers M. Sc. in Microbiology and Biotechnology.
* Faculty of Education, which offers Master of Education.
Diploma degrees are offered in Pharmacy and Engineering. There are also Post-graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management and Computer Application.
PlacementPlacement is a Valuable Opportunity for students to integrate relevant, Practical work with academic study.
University is equipped with a unique curriculum for the opportunity and an established strength to serve the Corporate World by providing the requisite professional talents. One of the major success indicators of an educational institution is the acceptance of its students in the relevant industry. For this, placement cell is the best path to get associated with industry right from the beginning where the industry provides input in curricular design, students' orientation and training.
1. Placement Cell of University covering every discipline with constituent institutes.
2. The main aim of the central placement cell is to provide a unique platform to University students by acting as a link between the industries and the academia. Through this placement cell, different companies would get large number of students from different disciplines with varied background and culture.
3. Having huge amount of valuable data of students and industries as well at single place.
4. Direct Co-ordination with every institute to set up the concrete relation among the colleges as well.
5. Result Oriented active procedure of Campus Recruitment life cycle & Industrial Training.
6. Rapid Interaction with pool of thousands of students without communication gap.
7. Functional database to establish Industry Institute Interaction Cell.
8. Welcoming and escorting an Entrepreneur in corporate way.
9. Future plan to acquire separate set up of Training & Placement Cell having enormous infrastructure and resources to shape it with highly proficient image.
10. A well organized placement cell is functioning in the University with a fulltime placement officer, who continuously monitors the employment potentials and arranges the campus interviews for the final year students.
* Training & Placement Cell is functioning to provide all possible assistance to students in their efforts to find employment, and also to cater to the needs of various organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements.
* The Training and Placement Cell, is headed by Jalpesh Patel having 4 years of experience of International Market in Recruitment Process Outsourcing for US and UK based companies as well. It is coordinated by a senior faculty designated as Placement Coordinator, and an Executive Committee formed with two representatives from each department. The Cell is also assisted by Student Placement Coordinators.
* Training and Placement Cell ensures that our students are well-equipped to excel in life and are able to match up to all the challenges that real-life working environment offers. The most important attribute of this department is to run it in very disciplined and organized manner.
Get ready to shell out more for engineering, pharma coursesAhmedabad: In coming days, parents of wards studying in engineering and pharmacy colleges will have to shell out more as fees, owing to the implementation of a new fee structure as proposed by the Fee Regulation Committee (FRC) of Gujarat.Members of FRC, during a press conference on Tuesday, revealed the revised fee structure which will come into effect, starting this year, for fresh students. It will come into effect from the academic year 2011-12 and will be the same for fresh admissions in the years 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 too.The overall percentage rise is in the range of 10-40%, which is a hike of around Rs 15,000-30,000.
Existing students will not be affected by the new fee structure.
Colleges will continue to charge them fees as per the old structure. But fresh admissions will have to abide by the new fee structure. This structure is applicable to 428 institutes across the state, FRC member secretary and commissioner of technical education, IB Peerzada, said.Peerzada explained, The new structure comprises two components, salary and recurring cost. Hitherto, the salary component formed 66.6% whereas the recurring cost was around 33.3%. All institutions, including PDPU, DAIICT, Nirma University, a few courses at Ganpat University and self-financed institutions are supposed to follow the new fee structure.
While determining the new fee structure, applicable for three years, factors such as location of the institute, nature of professional course, infrastructure, expenditure on administration and maintenance, reasonable surplus required for growth and the 6th pay commission were taken into consideration.
Summary: Ganpat University, Mehsana Gujarat website, mobile, contact address and approval / recognition details.